1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Lost your backpack? Post here!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by PokeTheEye, Mar 3, 2017.

Question - Lost your backpack? Post here! | Page 3
  1. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp

2. erai1210 Silver

XP:
    1,401xp
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

retrive plz. i lost it
  3. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp
    Restored
  4. R1ry_ Platinum

XP:
    7,249xp
  5. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp
  6. yukuri1020 Platinum

XP:
    7,586xp
    MTA I lost my backpack help ;w;
  7. Eqrth Platinum

XP:
    65,150xp
  8. Ktrompfl MTA Mini Admin

XP:
    418,644xp
  9. TheSavagePanda Platinum

XP:
    2,112xp
    I lost mine have no proof aside from the fact there were items in it if any staff are on I am on server #2
  10. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    138,393xp
    Restored
  11. Suisei_KUN Platinum

XP:
    187,086xp
    I have lost my backpack, please return it as it has contents
  12. dange Mini Admin

XP:
    210,445xp
    Restored
  13. AMateRASU_1207 Platinum

XP:
    62,078xp
  14. tyem0802 Platinum

XP:
    57,626xp
  15. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    138,393xp
  16. Yan_Xingjun Regular Member

XP:
    92,201xp
  17. Thereaper1964 Regular Member

XP:
    33,288xp
    I have lost my backpack, I have no proof but I had items in there. Server #1 If any staff are on.
  18. Maxus_Nexus Regular Member

XP:
    12,649xp
    So I lost my backpack after getting killed by some mob cops, during midnight, on the EU server. :( Had some stuff in it like planes, helicopters, ammo (mainly pistol, smg and shotgun if i recall correctly) but also diamond armor, food and some guns , a used katana and a jetpack. Would be nice if I could get it back. Or at the verey least the backpack itself.

I can't find the transactio log of me buying the backpack since it was like two years ago. And I already ahd it since before the shotbow server merge?? Idk what it really was , I only know that my level got reset, but I still had all my items.
    I don't have a screenshot of me purchasing the backpack either. I do however have several screenshots of the backpack filling one of my slots.

https://imgur.com/a/DE7eNEl
  19. RGC Regular Member

XP:
    64,499xp
    I lost my backpack today during a 1v1, when i died, i respawned where i was, with the dead player avatar glitch, and after i got back on, i realized my backpack was gone.

https://imgur.com/a/dW4VvFy
    Proof of backpack and how i lost it
  20. MESLEG Silver

XP:
    98,374xp
    I lost my backpack when i switched over to the other instance to do a heist.