1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Lost your backpack? Post here!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by PokeTheEye, Mar 3, 2017.

Question - Lost your backpack? Post here! | Page 2
  1. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Restored :), i'm sure there will be an easier way to get your backpack back in the future, will just have to wait and see :)

2. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,564xp
    Lost my backpack when MTA was closed for maintenance on the US server. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a screenshot with the backpack in my inventory.

https://i.imgur.com/nabTNMx.png
  3. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Restored
  4. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,564xp
    This is really embarrassing that it's happened twice in a row... ^^" But my backpack disappeared again when I happened to switch servers while the back-end was disconnected. Lost it on the US server, and if you need the proof again I have the screenshot a few comments upwards of it in my inventory again. Sorry for all the inconvenience!
  5. Kampffisch1123 Regular Member

XP:
    5,336xp
    Hey, I lost my backpack at EU.
    Had stuff in it pls help thx.
  6. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,564xp

Restored!
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  7. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,994xp
    Backpack lost on EU while spamming /suicide to test if death streaks still stack or not. They dont.
    I COULD add a screenshot but i heard the admins can see if a player had a backpack ingame so i think it would be a waste of time...
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  8. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,564xp

Restored. :)
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  9. 00110101 Regular Member

XP:
    221,382xp
    I lost my backpack on US due to me relogging when player data was loading, this is an older screenshot of me having a backpack

http://imgur.com/7tFUjRQ
  10. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,564xp

Restored.
  11. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,994xp
    Lost my backpack again ._. typed /suicide once, but died twice and now its awaaaaay..
    And yes i bought it on US, too.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  12. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,564xp

Restored again. :lmao:
  13. Key_Glass Silver

XP:
    24,292xp
    When I was waiting to do heist at about 16:00 yesterday 's Japan time I was organizing in the end chest
    So finishing organizing the contents of the end chest and moving the end chest in the inventory
    As soon as the message of [undo drop it!] Comes out, I hit a mackerel moving and the end chest disappears as it is. I would like to restore
    http://imgur.com/a/ivjkA
  14. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Restored
  15. dange Mini Admin

XP:
    208,967xp
  16. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Restored
  17. Meta_Shooter Regular Member

XP:
    45,451xp
    Hello, recently lost my backpack. No proof of purchase available. however, it was filled with items.
  18. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Restored
    Meta_Shooter likes this.
  19. ma3hx Regular Member

XP:
    7,085xp
  20. ma3hx Regular Member

XP:
    7,085xp