1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Lost your backpack? Post here!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by PokeTheEye, Mar 3, 2017.

Question - Lost your backpack? Post here!
  1. PokeTheEye Administrator

XP:
    167,527xp
    Sometime people lose their backpacks. Often it's where a player has dropped the backpack (and missed the 'undo dropping' button in chat), or where a player has done something silly like put the backpack inside itself. We are able to give you back a backpack in both cases.

Important Update: Please also specify if you lost your backpack on US

Method 1:
    If you have items inside your backpack, great news! Staff can, in-game, check if you have anything inside your backpack and use this as a means of proof of purchase! However this only works when both you + staff are online. If you can find an online staff, ask them to check that you had a backpack and give you a new one! Easy, simple and you can get your backpack back straight away!

Method 2:
    If your backpack was empty, or you cannot find a staff member online, things are a little bit trickier:

So, in-order to get reimbursed, we require a proof of purchase. You can either upload a screenshot of you immediately after buying the backpack:
    [IMG]
    Or, a screenshot from the XP shop transactions page (you can navigate to the backpack purchase by clicking on the "Amount" column header to sort them by amount):

UNLIKE this screenshot, you'll need to show your profile in the screenshot too!

[IMG]

Don't bother trying to forge a screenshot, as we cross reference all :wink:

Keep in mind we try to help everyone, so please only post in here if you lost your backpack or your message could be deleted!

2. SirGamingWizard Regular Member

XP:
    52,446xp
    Lost my backpack on US
    Thanks in advance
  3. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,907xp
    Question. I see that this thread is wiped. understandable, but my xp transactions are also kind of wiped, I can only see back to january 2017, the whole 2016 is wiped. I have bought a backpack twice (cause I lost it once, never got refunded), anyway that was in begin 2016, so I would have no way of showing a screendump of that.
    I don't need a refund, its so long back in time, but I would like to understand why xp transaction gets wiped, when those are considered necessary to prove your purchase? I expect that I'm not the only one with wiped xp transactions
  4. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Can you please provide evidence of you purchasing a backpack? :)
  5. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    If you not having a backpack is still an issue, il gladly grant you a new one as i have seen you with a backpack in the past . As for your transactions being wiped from 2016, mine are also :wink: so you're not alone
    Micatchu likes this.
  6. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,907xp
    Don't worry noobfan. I have already long a new backpack. No refund needed. I was just curious :)
    noobfan likes this.
  7. SirGamingWizard Regular Member

XP:
    52,446xp
    I have items in my backpack for method 1, can't use method 2 because I didn't take a screenshot upon initial purchase
  8. Creeperker Obsidian

XP:
    1,974,440xp
    I was bugged that backpack into backpack. could you fix this and refund XPs?
  9. sunlost Councilor

XP:
    212,203xp
    We cache all XP purchases. We only show you ones from the past 30 days because (this is my assumption) it'll create unnecessary strain on our website server box and the load time would be excessive.
    Micatchu likes this.
  10. SORA_SORA77 Regular Member

XP:
    22,487xp
    Lost my backpack on US
    Thanks in advance
  11. Soufiee Regular Member

XP:
    8,501xp
  12. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
  13. Viral333 Regular Member

XP:
    53,136xp
    I just logged onto a minigame, and when I logged back on all my stuff (including both my backpacks) was gone.
  14. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    145,202xp
    Restored, Apologise for the long wait :)
  15. dange Mini Admin

XP:
    208,540xp
    Hi everyone. Since the 1.9 mta map expantion i lost my backpack at EU. Would be nice, if i get it back. I could name you the most items in there and also habe witnesses, that i ad one already
  16. xImEnZo Regular Member

XP:
    12,314xp
    I have got lost my backpack on EU
    Thanks in advance:)
  17. xImEnZo Regular Member

XP:
    12,314xp
  18. Carstecc Regular Member

XP:
    15,397xp
  19. Dewdjulator Regular Member

XP:
    240,232xp
    Ah, lost my backpack again...

Server: us.shotbow.net

Circumstances: The server rebooted and I noticed I didn't have it when I joined back in. I must have dropped it during some quick inventory management before the reboot (My drop key was "R"). I also wouldn't have had much time to notice the message and click it before the server went down... My logs say:

[14:32:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] That item was bound to you and so will be destroyed if dropped! Are you sure you want to drop it?
    [14:32:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Click here to undo dropping it!

Time is US Pacific Time. Date: 28th of April, 2017 (28/04/2017)

I've lost my backpack before so I still have an old image. I can't make a new one because my purchase was too long ago.
    [IMG]

Would it be possible to make the backpack go back into your inventory similar to how anything you "drop" in a house also gets placed in your inventory? I can't imagine a situation where you'd want to drop a backpack and get rid of it although I could see you placing it in a chest in your house if you wanted just 1 more slot...
    ma3hx likes this.
  20. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,960xp
    Yeah would be nice
    Ultimativemaster likes this.