1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Loot Buffs/Nerfs - What do you think?

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by demon_peanut, Mar 20, 2016.

Discussion - Loot Buffs/Nerfs - What do you think? | Page 2
  1. Kelestami Platinum

XP:
    548,288xp
    That cherry on top, though.

11 / 10
    tundra777 likes this.

2. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    I like Balsor so much just as it is. It would be fun though if a dragon spawned there every once in a while. Terror from the skies :eek:

Asindia could use a big meanie boss spawning once in a while too. Keep people on their toes. Maybe a witch or two near the church.

heh heh,
    MTrout and tundra777 like this.
  3. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Thanks for everything so far guys, I've put together a big ol' list of all the changes I need to make and will start making Shane's as soon as I can. Feel free to keep giving me balance suggestions for locations though :)
  4. ACrispyTortilla Retired Staff

XP:
    168,126xp
    Bows need a buff, when you make a pristine bow with power 1 you still have 1 minus damage point which is weird.
  5. AncestralCamper Regular Member

XP:
    43,837xp
    As ACrispyTortilla said bow really needs to buff considering you cant store many arrows it wouldnt be that overpowered to buff bows
  6. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp

I believe the -1 damage is meant to indicate that it is a very poor melee weapon. It does not refer to the ranged damage. (Perhaps the tooltip should be changed?)
    BitterSweetDeath likes this.
  7. AncestralCamper Regular Member

XP:
    43,837xp
    No, we were talking about the damage of bow ranged a worn bow deals zero damage to a full iron or almost full iron
  8. LastR_Antilles2 Silver

XP:
    21,142xp
    Power 1 usually deals 0 damage in PvP vs full pristine iron gear. Only power 2 is somewhat usefull, dealing 0,5-2 hearths damage, which is still somewhat weak imo
  9. Rechoke Silver

XP:
    30,364xp
    Just saying, this thread was made for feedbackon locations and not the pvp part of the game.
    tundra777 likes this.
  10. jonhydude Regular Member

XP:
    59,390xp
    Well the other 2 southern towns could be considerably buffed so that you don't commit suicide to spawn in Asindia instead.
    Kelestami likes this.
  11. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    Do you mean Colus and Draedaro Keep?
    I agree, Asindia outrules them by so much that they become meaningless for most players. However, (I use that word too much I feel:stuck_out_tongue:) Asindia does have benefits to going to it such as trading, quests, an enderchest, etcetera; meaning that even if the other two towns did get a buff people would still go to them.
    Which leads me to propose a way of implementing speed pots.

Have speed pots as a way to travel between spawn cities. They could be a rare drop of shiny toes or found rarely in military chests. (Or be a spawnkit item, but I don't like having to pay xp for things.:stuck_out_tongue:)

Or you could just add a penalty for suiciding in a pve zone or just in general. That seems more practicle, doesn't it...:lmao:
  12. jonhydude Regular Member

XP:
    59,390xp
    People will just use speedpots for PvP instead of travelling to crappy southern towns.
    RichRamp likes this.
  13. SpeedMe Platinum

XP:
    370,681xp
    Grannus needs to be Buffed

- Grannus is next to the only giant spawn in the game so it is very essential that it spawns loot to fuel solo players and groups to kill the giants. I know people can also use Terra Mathet, but that should not be the only town to get food and iron from to do the giants. I find that in my travels in Minez2 that Grannus is one of the worst northern towns for loot spawns, but would be a amazing for PvP, because of its location and for its possibilities for fighting strategies. The town doesn't spawn enough iron to sustain a player to kill 4 giants (4 giants must be killed in order to get a pristine Diamond sword). The town also doesn't spawn enough food for giants or even for its own good. Overall the North East side of the map as a whole, has a issue with food spawns.... only the middle and western side of the map can get you large quantities of food to fuel your adventures. Here is a image of how i see the northern part of the map.
    [IMG]

Reply if you agree
  14. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    A buff some of the northern towns could use.

Sugar.

Oh how I LOVE this item. This is legit the best item you can find in a chest. When you find it you think ok now I can pvp.

Bring sugar back but only in certain chests. Room_PvP

A new chest that would spawn iron as well as have 3 spawns on the map.

Karast - Add a hard parkour

Lemdeske - Mini Dungeon

Outpost Tadza - Normal Chest that spawns ontop of the house (Only accessible by grapple)
  15. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    sugar isnt in minez 2 though, I know the mechanic works if you somehow get it but speed is a whole different story to talk about.
  16. LastR_Antilles2 Silver

XP:
    21,142xp
    I know Sugar spices up the MineZ Classic fights, but i woulndt want to see it in MZ2, there are already enough things to make PvP more complex, such as Cobwebs that are able to stack up to 3, unlimited amount of grapples(also for non Premiums) and you can even use House Kits to "capture" players.
  17. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    I think speed would be good, but personally I would like to see speed 1 pots not speed 2, it would add a cool mechanic to the game if you could make speed 1 pots
    FisherTheEzKid likes this.
  18. SpeedMe Platinum

XP:
    370,681xp
    House Bug, 4125+ zombie kill Sword Gone :heart:

Here is what happened and maybe this will help lead the community to being able to fix this bug.

So i logged onto Crymoore and ran from Kuwana to Kolheim because thats where my house is. Once there i logged out at the spot where my house is (Btw my house was originally built on Longton and its door is broken). I then log onto Somia because Longton was offline. I found my house on Somia so i put the sword in a chest and grab a new one with out stats so if i died fighting the 2 giants, i wouldn't lose the sword (This is Ironic). Then i logged back onto Crymoore and ran to the giant spawn and killed 1 giant, and then i logged out. I then hop onto Somia and killed my 2nd giant, once its dead i run to kolheim and log where my house is. Somia is now Offline... and so is Longton, so i log onto Grimdale and next thing you know i'm in my house. So i go to the chest where it was and its gone, then i hop all servers. Each server has my house expect Crymoore (i think this is due to the fact that Crymoore was the first server i was on...? idk) . I also realize this bug has been effecting the gunpowder i have been collecting as well over the past weeks. If this was to ever happen to another player i would not doubt that they would want to quit. This is also ruined alot of motivation to log onto Minez2 for me at it current state.

So Hopefully this gets fixed and this helped in some type of way.

Op Dupe Glitch Discovered 24+ D Swords....
    [Redacted by Demon]
    -It's best if duping methods are not made public :wink:

LoL

-PurpleRain
  19. lJuanGB Platinum

XP:
    128,114xp
    House bugs are not something admins are going to solve as it is going to be completely reworked. Also, sorry for that sword. They are valuable, and even more as a personal achievement :(
    _PurpleRain_ likes this.
  20. SpeedMe Platinum

XP:
    370,681xp
    Thanks Mate!
    lJuanGB likes this.