1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Looking for faction members!!!

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by MrTryHardRager, Sep 27, 2013.

Looking for faction members!!!
  1. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp
    Hi it's MrTryHardRager. I'm starting a faction and looking for members! (Possibly officers!)
    In the reply section below please leave an application in this format:

IGN:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PvP skill (1-10):
    Special skills (Such as Redstone, Brewing, Mining):
    Why you'd like to join the faction:

For us to even consider you joining you'll have to bring either me or a high ranking officer:

*128 Iron Ore

128 Redstone

128 Lapis Lazuli

*48 Gold Ore

32 Coal

12 Diamonds

250 In game dollars (This will be used to claim territory for the faction, and to buy valuable items from the shop like "CrowBars" and Blaze Rods!)

(*Please do not smelt! We'd like the ore so we can get the EXP from smelting!)

2. kerze_ Regular Member

XP:
    7,595xp

What do you think you'll be calling the faction? Gotta have a good name in my book, haha. Anyway...

IGN: Candlepup
    PvP Skill: 6 or 7 but I'm always up for learning
    Special Skills: Resource gathering, building design, potions and enchantments
    Why you'd like to join the faction: Security in numbers, a good resource pool, and it's nice to have some social aspect to the whole thing. I've been dying for a faction for a long time.

I'm just going to note now that I don't currently have all the resources, I got raided earlier today, but I can gather them ASAP. I also have a friend of mine that isn't active on the Shotbow forums but we're sort of a package deal, even if he doesn't end up in the faction itself I would prefer that we at least make an attempt to keep him safe. He's very shy and doesn't do groups very well.
  3. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp
    Hey! I'd love to have you in but at this point, I'd definitely prefer you have Skype.... I'd still be willing to ally through in game chat, but wouldn't allow you in. Sorry, and as for the package deal thing, the only way I'd even consider him to be under our protection is if he came to the post and just said anything, just so we know he's here.
  4. kerze_ Regular Member

XP:
    7,595xp

I'll actually send it to you here through PM, since I can do that. Just don't really want to put it in a public board is all, in case someone decides they want to annoy me, hah. I'll get him to post, too, won't be an issue at all. Thank you very much.
  5. sourdillpickle Platinum

XP:
    10,803xp
    IGN: Sourdillpickle
    PvP skill (1-10): 9-10
    Special skills (Such as Redstone, Brewing, Mining):stuck_out_tongue:vP and Mining
    Why you'd like to join the faction:I was recently raided by a group of 4 guys but of course it was only me on and they glitched into my base and I was easily killed because I never even knew that there was people outside my base. I also just want to try and find a good faction to raid with and most people are just douches and don't accept people that don't suck their dick before.It would be great if you could accept me :)
  6. Jumeaux Regular Member

XP:
    17,513xp
    yello this candle's buddy
    i'm just gonna

IGN: cpt_luca
    PvP skill (1-10): about 4, but I am always willing to learn.
    Special skills (Such as Redstone, Brewing, Mining): hecka good at brewing and a pretty good shot w/a bow.
    Why you'd like to join the faction: Survival in numbers, social, and Candle is not allowed to leave me behind ever.(mostly joking)
  7. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp

I'd love to have you in! Seem like a chill guy! Just accept my skype and we'll be good here!
  8. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp

Hey! I added you on skype, About to call you
  9. sourdillpickle Platinum

XP:
    10,803xp
    What about me could I join?
  10. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp
    As soon as skype request is accepted
  11. sourdillpickle Platinum

XP:
    10,803xp
    Y
    You haven't sent me one, Please post your name.
  12. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp
    thelonelycomp.nerd <-- My Skype
  13. Romaine Regular Member

XP:
    16,410xp
    IGN:

Romaine95
    Romaine1995
    PvP skill (1-10):
    7 though I have latency compensation problems coz I'm english
    I'm pretty good with redstone security systems and such, I'm good at brewing, I'm good at mining, I build efficient xp grinders, I'm good at practical building in terms of space management, anti raid/penetration systems and death traps, running away and general faction administration.
    I usually solo on faction servers since people have no common sense and are normally untrustworthy lol, since i soloed, I i'm very good with a tnt cannon lol (though irrelevant on here) and finding ways into bases. Anyways, i have trust problems and you guys seem cool and I don't like being a faction leader, have always been better suited to being a mod or officer and prancing around with a feather duster, building farms and facilities and enchanting when ive been in factions. I like looking after people :stuck_out_tongue: I don't like being on my own and I enjoy teamwork. I always get to spawn casually and alive, I have a full set of diamond armour, 20 stacks of stone brick because i never got round to building, a stack of wood at least, a stack of melons and I have a couple grand in the bank that i'll just wire to this faction :) .
  14. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp

Hey man! Ya seem pretty chill! Seems like you're pretty good at HCF in general, I'd like to have a 1v1 after I add you on Skype.... After that we'll see about you getting the resources needed and joining ASAP!
  15. 298 Gold

XP:
    2,022xp

Just realized you're English.... :D
  16. Romaine Regular Member

XP:
    16,410xp
    lol on skype mrtryhard told me i cant join because i havent given him anything. I dont really see how i can give him anything if i havent joined and i dont know where his base is. i was gonna give him my money and disband i was going to bring my stuff today but i got killed because c0mplex ender glitched into my base. i told him and he said i havent given him anything... and that i shouldnt throw a hissy fit. Now someone, please tell me, sup with that? Then after I was sick enough of his plain weird sentences I told him to delete me, then he said "I hope you dont mind looking like an ass on youtube" I dont see how hes planning to do that but... i suppose hes gonna lie and stuff? dont expect a quote of the convo lol just saying. btw, look at his profile, you'll see what i mean.
  17. Coyex Gold

XP:
    12,722xp
    IGN: Pr0Steam
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PvP skill (1-10): 6-7, I'm up for learning though :)
    Special skills (Such as Redstone, Brewing, Mining): I love to mine :D i find it enjoyable and calming
    Why you'd like to join the faction: Want a cool group of online friends and people that i can talk to. I also just got killed and had all my items on me so i'm a little upset about that. I love groups though and people to talk to. I try to play as much as possible and also keep my grades up in school. If I could join it'd be really cool. If not lets still just talk sometime :d
  18. GibbleHD Platinum

XP:
    432xp
    IGN: GibbleHD
    PvP skill (1-10): 8-9
    Special skills (Such as Redstone, Brewing, Mining): brewing, mining, pvp
    Why you'd like to join the faction: I want to join a faction that actually does something, the faction I'm in right now I made the base, claimed it all, payed for everything, and they still take items from me and spam /f home so i lose money

(BTDUBBS I'm applying for next map, not the current map)
  19. Brodsey Platinum

XP:
    3,339xp
    Yo dog. I'll hit you up when the map resets, haha. I rage quit cause I got raided, but I'll be sure to check you guys out once the reset goes down! Peace! :)
  20. CFIL Platinum

XP:
    47,735xp
    IGN: CFIL (Im applying for current and next map)
    PvP skill (1-10): 8.5
    I love brewing, can make auto brewing stands, gather brewing resources and etc. I also like to mine sometimes I just chil and go mining
    Well I have played factions since the beginning of my experience with minecraft, im a good builder and a great teammate.