1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Looking For A Strong PvP Faction for Map 20

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by jono1325, Aug 18, 2014.

Looking For A Strong PvP Faction for Map 20
  1. Jonoh Regular Member

XP:
    6,214xp
    Hey guys! I'm new to the Shotbow HCF community, but not new to the Hardcore factions community overall, nor pvp community. I'll keep this background passage short. I am 16 years old, I have both Skype, mic, and Teamspeak, I am a very respected, respectful, and honest player and will always contribute to the faction. ~[Do not advertise. -Staff]~

I would rate my PvP skills a 8-9 out of 10. I can further prove myself if anyone wants to 1v1 me. I am well known on servers as a very strong PvPer and recognized by others.

Building, I would rate myself a 7, but there is always room for improvement. If the faction needs help building a faction home, I'm always willing to provide assistance!

As said above, I do have a mic, and forms of communication. I'm new to this application format, so if you would like to further discuss my "application", contact me on Skype ~[Don't reveal your skype, it leads to drama. -Staff]~

Cheers, and I hope to see responses and contribute to the faction for map 20!