1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

LOOKING FOR A GOOD FACTION!

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by Oceanus_Biddle, Sep 20, 2013.

LOOKING FOR A GOOD FACTION!
  1. Prince_Ocean Regular Member

XP:
    19,793xp
    Hello, my name is Oceanus_Biddle, and I'd really like to join a faction right away, to avoid dying as much as I do in regular Singleplayer MC (I die, like, over 9,000 times trying to raid spider, zombie and skeleton dungeons, no joke). My conditions are these:

1. Faction that has a low swearing rate, since I do not appreciate others swearing when people are watching me play Minecraft (Mainly my parents).

2. Faction that doesn't just use me for my resources. I've had one too many people come and steal my stuff when I'm off of a server, and I'd appreciate it if you don't do the same and make me decide to leave.

3. Faction that appreciates me being a Blacksmith/Enchanted Book maker for them. I might not be on all the time, as I am still in school, but I will try to be able to get on when someone needs my Repair/Enchanting skills.

4. Factions with a name that does not contain any foul language, as like my 1st condition. I'd hate to be grounded from the computer for being in a faction that has a swear word in its name. (My parents like me playing Minecraft; they hate me being in groups that have unruly language in either their name, speech, or both.)

Those are my only conditions that I have for Hardcore Factions for right now, and I may come up with more, so think for a while on wether or not you'd like for me to join your faction, and keep an eye out for further updates to this thread.

Ciao~
    -Oceanus_Biddle

2. ShoTzVee Gold

XP:
    10,751xp
    but where is your inventory?