1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Looking for a big team?? Come to us!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by ppapa2000, Jun 22, 2013.

Discussion - Looking for a big team?? Come to us!
  1. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    Yesterday, my sister and I were playing some minez. As we were heading far north we decided that the game was getting much harder to survive. Then, me and my sister decided to create some sort of army that would be both fun and easy. This small army will be about 15-20 people but as many people can join as they want (i'll explain that later on.) My sister (happy_lucy IGN) and I (ppapa2000 IGN) will be the leaders for the first two weeks. Then, the members of the army (includind me and my sister) will vote someone from the team to be the leader for the next two weeks etc. But, a small ''army'' must have different members with different specialties. For example, you can be one of the healers of the team but, if you want, you can change it (for instance, you can become a bandit from a healer, but tell me before you do that.) Anyways, for that army we will need 5 healers* (not including me and my sister), 5 bandits (also not including us), 2 guys/girls to carry the armour, 2 guys/girls to carry the food, 2 more people to carry the weaponry** (swords, bows, arrows etc.), 2 people to make plans if we can't think any :wink: and, finally, 2 diplomats who will make the ''ISoP'' (''International Sign of Peace :stuck_out_tongue:). But, if you wish to join the team, you will need to fill in the form below:

Skype name (optional):
    Age (optional):
    IGN (so we can separate you):
    Why would you like to join the team:
    Have you ever been a betrayer?:

[...] as many people can join as they want [...] EXPLANATION: As many people can join as they want. For example, if 100 people have signed up, we will take the people that they have signed up the form and are online every time (not the same people over and over again.) And if you do not understand that do not be afraid to ask me.

*:The healers will carry bandages, shears, healing oinments, antibiotics and antidote but every player can have each of them for sure.

**:The people who will carry the weaponry will give to the members some weaponry (especially to the bandits who will fight some players and zombies if they want. The healers WILL heal the bandits every time they take damage but they can also heal the healers and the othr members.)

Thanks for taking your time to read this post and i hope that you'll like this idea and sign up. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. If you find me in game don't forget to say me HI. I do not bite :wink:!!!

P.S.:The leader will have the right to be a healer a bandit or whatever he/she wants to be at the same time.

P.S2.: I hope that i didn't confuse you :)confused:)

2. Razelesh Platinum

XP:
    69,971xp
    This doesn't belong here, but in the "Clans and Looking for Group" subsection.
  3. SkyGoddess11 Regular Member

XP:
    12,601xp
    The only thing I can say is that this will fail miserably. I can't ever trust big groups of players I don't know in real life.