1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Last Man Standing LMS is dead.

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by Patwhit01, Apr 1, 2014.

Last Man Standing - LMS is dead. | Page 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealCourier Regular Member

XP:
    9,097xp
    Slap my name on that list!

2. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    LMS is dead and it won't be revived. The reason for it dying is the fact that its unoriginal. Hunger games with zombies, the most original game ever!!! JK, the game sucks, can't deny it, but I sure can justify it
    demon_peanut likes this.
  3. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp

LMS is unoriginal but SBG isn't? Try harder, troll. No one on this thread gives half a crap
  4. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Obviously you do, and SBG sucks as well. I generally hate hunger games
  5. HavocNades Regular Member

XP:
    37,441xp
    Support.
    The network should just get more developers, period.
  6. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp
    There's a difference between discussion and flaming, and what you're doing is flaming.

If you have nothing to provide to the discussion, then I suggest that you refrain from posting. Right now you're coming out as a flamer who's just provoking people on a thread.
    ppapa2000 and franceguy like this.
  7. Chessmaniack_0 Emerald

XP:
    6,673xp
    I agree. I played LMS back in the old lobby, and It used to be amazing! Now, with the onset of Anni and Wasted, so called "popular games" it bas died again.. Maybe it should be moved to the arcade. Slap my name on that list, tho.
  8. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    I am not flaming I am just stating my opinion I don't like the game and I am pointing out why it fell in ruins. The game needs something perhaps maybe a new threat, zombies are for mineZ and I want to keep it that way
  9. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    It's one of my favorite gamemodes, but I have to wait a minimum of 15 minutes for a game to start....
    Sign me up!
  10. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp

I beg to differ, I can see validity in your statements about LMS being unoriginal, that is your opinion..

However;
    Flaming, off-topic and provoking. Before you post in the future, use your head, I've seen you around the forums - try to keep it down on the flaming please. There is absolutely no need for so much negativity.
    franceguy likes this.
  11. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp
    I'm going to start posting suggestions for LMS in the OP, but it's 5 AM right now and i'm tired and lazy.

Also half bump, the thread died
  12. DAPINGAS Regular Member

XP:
    6,207xp
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  13. franceguy Silver

XP:
    17,858xp
    I wouldn't consider a little more than 2 days a necro...
    I think if they made the xp for winning take place again more people would play.
    (Correct me if they already fixed it, I haven't played for a while)
  14. MalcolmNormand Regular Member

XP:
    16,562xp
    I support and I wish for LMS to be revived. I hope that someday, when shotbow has more players, LMS will at least have 2-3 servers of players every once in a while.
  15. Doomeater54 Regular Member

XP:
    67,825xp
    it would be awesome to have some more people on LMS.
    count me in!
  16. Cheeky98 Regular Member

XP:
    29,831xp
    Support! :) I played this alot,but there is no players :(
  17. konyvfalovb Platinum

XP:
    23,439xp
    I usually check LMS 3-4 times a day on EU. It never has more than 1 (one) player. And than one has been sitting there, waiting for his favourite game to start once. Then everyone leaves and the waiting time for him/her starts again.
    Put my name on the supporters' list. With a shiny yellow colour.
  18. Jdkonz Platinum

XP:
    28,844xp
    Support!
  19. Platinum_yoshi Platinum

XP:
    47,570xp
    now the game is dead dead they replaced it now for the new creative server
    D:
  20. Sanguinarius Platinum

XP:
    163,587xp
    I want a refund now. Shotbow You Hear me.
    P.S I will be coming for you :mad:.
    Maggie_May_Hug likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.