1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Live=Evil

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by QueryShery, Oct 1, 2014.

Live=Evil
?

True or False?

True 0 vote(s) 0.0%
False 0 vote(s) 0.0%
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Huehue, my name is Hue Jainus MD. I specialize in extreme prostate exams. Huehue. 6 vote(s) 85.7%
What...? 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. EXIT_FAILURE Silver

XP:
    25,928xp
    When you laugh, you laugh due to happiness or joyfulness in life. You accept your happiness and harmony with nature.
    When you slaughter, you laugh. Slaughter cannot exist without laughter. "Live" is "Evil" backwards. And thus living is evil.

2. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  3. MOAB4leader Platinum

XP:
    43,986xp
    I posted this already but...
    Men are hunted by the vastness of eternity, and so we ask ourselves, will our actions echo across the centuries, will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were and how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved...
  4. luke1066 Regular Member

XP:
    16,819xp
    ^
    also, laughter CAN exist without slaughter, therefore your argument is false, your logic flawed. gg.
  5. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    478,887xp
    Illuminati confirmed
  6. luke1066 Regular Member

XP:
    16,819xp
    Illuminati Confirmed
    HL3 Confirmed
    Hoenn Confirmed
  7. Wun Gold

XP:
    109,844xp
    That should really be "Hugh Jainus".
  8. EXIT_FAILURE Silver

XP:
    25,928xp
    So um...illiterate possibly? I specifically stated that "Slaughter cannot exist without laughter." What you just said was the converse. The converse isn't always necessarily correct. Not only that, I never talked about laughter existing without slaughter.
    Learn to read.
    Also, how the hell does your statement nullify my "argument" and flaw my logic? Can you not comprehend things correctly?
  9. luke1066 Regular Member

XP:
    16,819xp
    *speaks into radio* kill him now. before he finds out the truth.
    "learn to read" haha...ahahahhahah... no. I already do. by your logic, the statement you have made is not necessarily true, either. do you want to continue this, or leave it at this?
  10. KuroBlue Regular Member

XP:
    18,095xp
  11. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    “When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” -Cave Johnson
  12. luke1066 Regular Member

XP:
    16,819xp
    [IMG]
    aaand SB in a nutshell (not literally)