1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

[LFF] Top Tier, Mature, Committed

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by illsonmedia, Jul 30, 2014.

[LFF] Top Tier, Mature, Committed
  1. illsonmedia Platinum

XP:
    305,648xp
    Greetings -- Looking to join a faction. I just reinstalled MC. I played a bit last map as my first map as a lone wolf. Got bored with the whole Lone Wolf thing because it was so hard to keep my base safe in the event that I died while raiding, etc.

I am 20+ yrs old. Been gaming for years. I have lead top tier clans/factions/guilds (whatever you want to call them) in other games. My main focus is loyalty and contribution.

My main purpose to join a faction is so that I/we can tackle bigger factions than what I was attempting last map. My pvp skills are good. Probably a 7 right now because I haven't played. It would get back to an 8 within my first raid/fight, and I would probably peak at a 9 after a couple of days/a week.

I understand the game mechanics extremely well. With a couple hours I will refamiliarize myself with the HCF specific mechanics and be able to contribute immensely.

In addition to the above-mentioned reason for wanting to join a faction, since this is mid-map, joining a faction would also give me a safe place to store my items, without the need of building a safehouse mid-map.

Please send me a message on these forums or contact me in game: illsonmedia

I do look forward to having conversations with faction leaders to see if there is a mutual fit.

2. krad125 Regular Member

XP:
    9,019xp
    hey wanna join