1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Tech Support Lagging

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by pokeminer9999, Aug 11, 2019.

Tech Support - Lagging
  1. pokeminer9999 Gold

XP:
    137,952xp
    Hello, I recently got back into Shotbow, and have been playing MineZ a bunch. I did not have any connection problems until about 2 days ago, when I started to get really high 180-200ms ping. I do not get this issue on other servers, as I get about a normal 80ms, and keep in mind that I am closer to the Shotbow server, and have always had about 40ms.

I think it is important to note I use a mobile hotspot for internet, as I do not have internet at my house, but this has worked fine for playing games and watching youtube for the past 3 months, and has worked fine the past week for playing on Shotbow.

Is this issue occuring with everyone? Is this serverside, is it is serverside and just affecting me for some reason? Or is there some issue on my end?

Thanks in advance, pokeminer9999
    _stiv4ik_ and Made_inTaiwan like this.

2. pokeminer9999 Gold

XP:
    137,952xp
    As an update btw, my connection is better. So whatever issue is underlying it has resolved itself, but I don't know about the rest of the people who were saying they had issues.
  3. _stiv4ik_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,760xp
    As for me, nothing changed. Over 270 ping on practically empty (14) anni server