1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

LightBikes Lack of players on light bikes

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by vespo111, Mar 23, 2014.

LightBikes - Lack of players on light bikes
  1. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    Lateley not many people have been playing light bikes. I think light bikes is in decline and people are getting to easley bored with the game. Light bikes is well over due for a reboot. I just hope this thread will attract attention and help fix light bikes.

2. Tape_City Regular Member

XP:
    986xp
    it seems every time I get on everyone vacates maybe its because of bad timing or maybe its that I won 9 games in a row
    idk but ill keep an eye on this
  3. svdragster Retired Staff

XP:
    490,876xp
    I like lightbikes, but not the maps. Some have too small corners to get around.
  4. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    Speaking of the game play itself, i think the controlls are clumsy and blundersome.
  5. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    Needs better power ups in my opinion. I think they should be on the floor and you have to pick them up.
  6. agent19 Platinum

XP:
    38,326xp
    More ppl would play if the maps were changed regularly, like every month, three weeks, week, etc.
  7. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    For that matter, any powerups.
  8. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    With my slow internet, I can't play light bikes. :lmao: I think this is the case for most people.
  9. Tape_City Regular Member

XP:
    986xp
    the internet either at campus or the free wifi signal at home are rather poor and most of the time I can play just fine give or take a lag kill or wall glitch
  10. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp
    One word: Annihilation.

Annihilation brought upon LOTS of players, but most of those players only play Annihilation! Annihilation has sucked the player count of almost every gamemode except MineZ and Smash. Ghostcraft, Wasted & Gun Game, Light Bikes, Crafty Bomber, Flappy Chick, Last Man Standing have barely any players anymore because of Annihilation.
  11. agent19 Platinum

XP:
    38,326xp
    I only partly agree. If devs updated these other gamemodes much more (GC and Lightbikes mainly) then ppl would begin to come back to them. A lot of ppl left them because they hardly ever change.
  12. TahuMasterOfFIAH Regular Member

XP:
    1,233xp
  13. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    Well i think if you say its "to laggy" Then devs need to make more anti-lag fixes and patches.
  14. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    I just noticed that <-this-> is the most veiwed and posted thread on here! I feel so famous :D
  15. ThePiekingz Regular Member

XP:
    13,710xp
    I was hoping for big maps like in the movie. I think we all expected the game to have low player count but It still has more than LMS :D
    MrBeNsTeRz likes this.
  16. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp

and thats why my sig exists
  17. Hughzaz Retired Staff

XP:
    467,945xp
    Well, the LB EU servers were down the other day, so that may not be too good. x3

Also, it may just've been because of MMM taking all the main arcade and mini-game people. :3
    Let's see if people return. :3
  18. hockeymanseven Silver

XP:
    7,112xp
    What do you want them to do? The players like anni, so they play it
  19. TahuMasterOfFIAH Regular Member

XP:
    1,233xp
    I think the problem might be that light bikes get old quickly. In the bed inning, everyone was like "OMG TRON 'N BIKES N IN LIKE MINECRAFT OMGGG!!!", but then it just got flown away as we got used to them. I already proposed adding more TRON things, Disc battle and Space Paranoids to be precise, that really might help.
  20. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Your not gonna start LightBikes is dead, are you? Please, just god please don't