1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Knowing the priorities of your team members

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Nedyar10, Jul 8, 2016.

Suggestion - Knowing the priorities of your team members
?

Is this a good idea?

Yes, this could work 17 vote(s) 94.4%
NO 1 vote(s) 5.6%
  1. Nedyar10 Regular Member

XP:
    28,532xp
    Recently I've been in a game where there were 3 builders (including me) and we worked together to make this massive defense. We all knew we were building walls/defenses because we chose the builder class (this was just an assumption. There are other uses for builder). I don't think this "thinking" could be the same with other classes because other classes can be used in different ways. Wouldn't it be cool if there would be this command where you can see peoples' priorities? You would know who's trying to mine nexuses or who's trying to take over mid. The teamwork would just sky-rocket to space. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I don't see any disadvantages here. Maybe like at any time, there's like a /job command you can use to set your "job" or priority. Then by doing /team job view, you will see all the members grouped based on their priorities. I don't see why not. This would definitely make things so much more interesting...

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    I do like the idea, but I don't really stick to one "job" per game. :stuck_out_tongue:
    Mediumistic, Seaot and Fluffoon like this.
  3. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp
    Quite an intriguing idea Nedyar, I like it!

Although I do wonder how often such a feature; despite how helpful it may be, will be used by the community. Would you be able to see an enemies priorities or just your own team?

Great idea :)
    DutchBartje likes this.
  4. SimplyBac Gold

XP:
    134,987xp
    This is really cool :D Maby in the portal you can switch your "Job"
  5. NoSoyTomi Regular Member

XP:
    5,526xp
    +1 that sounds so good :D
  6. emacs_ Platinum

XP:
    577,095xp
  7. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    You know that little screen with everyone nexus health? Maybe the devs can make another little screen with the priorities of everyone on your team. With three names.
    Defensive (people who build the base / protect it; defender / archers)
    Offensive (people who take over mid / strengt rush)
    Rusher (nexus rushers, like sky bridges / invis rushers)

Having this number layout of your team, will tell you if your team is balanced out or not, and you can decide based of this what kind of job you wanna furfill.

Also make a little symbol by everyone name taqs, so you know who is doing what. But imo the enemies shouldn't be able to see your team priorities.
    Imo they should enforce 1.8, cuz seeing enemies nametaqs is like wall hacks to me :lmao:.
  8. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp

This could work for normal people who are trying to play the game right... this could also work fabulously for the trolls. A troll, they want to annoy you as much as possible, take your iron, break your wall, break your crafting table when you're using it, etc. And most trolls I have encountered keep messing with the same player until the game is over, or said player leaves. Now, the troll can know exactly where a player is going, how they are gearing (for defence, offense, mid, etc.) I know, I am stretching this topic a bit but I really like to get all the pros and cons to every suggestion.

A pro is definately, like you said massive amounts of teamwork, which is always good for a defensive player like myself (I don't do much defense anymore but I still do a little bit :wink:) So I like the idea!
  9. HungerHealer Silver

XP:
    19,178xp
    So basicly the idea same as Murgatron once suggested in a video.

And I defently would like to see this implemented.
  10. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    /priorities "win game"
  11. NoSoyTomi Regular Member

XP:
    5,526xp

In that case, we can use /report User -> TeamGrieff
    Also they can add /c ("coment" to tell staff what kind of grief the user was caught using)
  12. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp

Indeed that is very, true.