1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Kicked myself out of my Gang, now there is now Owner anymore....

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Mar 4, 2017.

Question - Kicked myself out of my Gang, now there is now Owner anymore....
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Hey there :) i was a little bit brainafk, and i accidently kicked myself out of my own gang insteaf of typing in /mission leave... Now only my second account has admin rights in the gang, and i also invitet myself back into the gang, but i cant set myself as an Owner/Admin anymore, because there stands my main acc is still owner... :/ could a admin please help me and set my account back to Owner?
    Happend on EU server
    IGN of (not longer) owner: xKawaiiEnte
    IGN of only admin in the gang (my second account): Julesgerman
    Name of the gang: Die Trovatos (yeah its from rtl for all german ppl btw)
    I can show ingame that both accounts belong to me if needed :)

PS: there still stands that my main account is owner, and it also stands when i try to promote my main acc, but i just cant add player usw :/ and before removing the gang to "solve" the problem (that happened to a friend of me) keep in mind that i still can do anything, i just need to login wiht my second acc :)

Sry if my english isnt good etc im still brainafk af and im not that good in english

Edit: Ive waited a few hours, now everything is working fine :) sorry...
    Ultimativemaster likes this.

2. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    I think you might get back rank by contacting MTA Admins.(like PokeDexLight, noobfan, KounterattacK)
  3. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    How is it public shaming if he just names his own ingame name? Also why wouldn't happen it again if he choses admins more carefully if he kicked himself?
  4. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Ah Im sorry I had tired ;( I didn't read it carefully, I misunderstand that he got scammed by His gang Admin
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  5. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Well, glitching iur gan like this is possible. Instead of having an owner, just have multiple admins, because they have the same powers.