1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Jetpack refuelability

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by SkyTime13, Jan 9, 2017.

Suggestion - Jetpack refuelability | Page 2
?

Should jetpacks be refuelable/have upgrades?

Jetpacks should have upgrades! 8 vote(s) 42.1%
Jetpacks shouldn't have upgrades. 9 vote(s) 47.4%
Jetpacks should have refuelability! 11 vote(s) 57.9%
Jetpacks shouldn't have refuelability. 8 vote(s) 42.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    507,349xp
    Its supposed to give a slightly advantage in combat. If you want to have an easy way to travel you should get planes and helis and maybe even mod them.

2. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,047xp
    I don't need jetpacks or vehicles I just use my feet
    noobfan likes this.
  3. SkyTime13 Regular Member

XP:
    12,260xp
    fuel* Also, no. That's TOO much. One million dollars for one fuel defeats the entire point of this suggestion ._.
  4. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,047xp
    Ah yes thanks for catching my mistake
  5. PeAcE_W1th_Al1 Silver

XP:
    5,512xp
    Jetpack speed hack : before u can say someone hack plz think about gun's recoil...
  6. PeAcE_W1th_Al1 Silver

XP:
    5,512xp
    And mta staff plz look at 1.9 update

1.about fire rate nurf and dmg nurf
    About fire ratw nurf..scarbine real need that nurf BUT why shotguns damage get nurfed??
    2.about maxed guns kit
    Now 1.9 u dont need xp to upgrade gun but upgrade cost got expensive than before and maxed gun kits now like 50k per gun....
    Micatchu likes this.
  7. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Yeah, meant to say something about this for a long time, just keep forgetting it. This borders to weird. actually it makes the adding of a maxed gun to a kit completely useless. Why? Is it considered too OP? Nobody ever complained about this being OP, so why change something loved by everyone?
    I so hope this will be changed... :(
  8. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead, Localization Lead

XP:
    321,130xp
    I'm struggling to understand what exactly you mean. mind explaining in detail? :wink:
  9. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    of course :) Well, a custom kit in 1.8 with a maxed special carbin and some ammo and jetpack is about 10k to use. The cost was slightly more. In 1.9 the same kit will cost like more like 70k to make and like 60k to use.

The weird thing being, if you make the maxed special carbin yourself, it costs 13k to max + the scarbin itself, so lets say tops 18k in total.So thats >60k (in kit) vs 18k, meaning no one will put a maxed gun in a kit anymore.

In the beginning I really thought this was just a 1.9 bug, but I'm now afraid it's not. If its a deliberat change to the worse, it really beats me why...
    SirGamingWizard likes this.
  10. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    I'm sorry that I'm necroposting my own reply, but noobfan asked me to explain this. After my explanation I was really hoping that someone like storm would come forward and tell if this is a deliberate choice or a bug? And if it turns out to be a deliberate choice, please consider changing this. Like really, this makes no sense what so ever, and will literary make no one happy :(