1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Janurary GG Changelog

Discussion in 'GG' started by Miyuka, Jan 7, 2018.

Janurary GG Changelog
  1. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,296xp
    Hello, everyone! There's a few things that were recently patched that I wanted to share with you!

Changes

• Offhand is no longer a thing. Don't try duel wielding your diamond swords, it won't work anymore! This was done due to an exploit found with using the offhand with multiple items.
    • Shields are GONE! We completely remove the shield from GG. Wasn't a thing that was really used anyways, figured we should remove it with the new addition of Offhand being gone.

Thanks to Doc for his help with the recent patches.
    Maashg, Foxbuscus, Mistri and 3 others like this.

2. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    621,118xp
    Thanks Miyuka and Doc for keeping up the work!
    Mistri, Fluffoon and Miyuka like this.
  3. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,296xp
    :heart: No problem!
    Mistri likes this.
  4. Manaea Platinum

XP:
    347,278xp
    I'd really love to play it more, but for EU players, like myself, there's just no way we can play competitively because of the latency we've got, which averages between 150 ~ 200. But it is still good to see it is regularly maintained!
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  5. ohxd Silver

XP:
    38,566xp
    Is there any news on the legendary-exclusive maps? So we don't have to deal with people using legendaries in the minez maps while people are practicing, but they'll still have a map to test them if they want. (I do appreciate the work you did though, thank you :heart:)