1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Item Enhancements

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by worthless_hobo, Nov 19, 2015.

Item Enhancements
  1. worthless_hobo Platinum

XP:
    64,909xp
    My friends and I have been talking about the idea of enhancements or enchantments on items in Slaughter. These "enhancements" would be things like turning a bow into a shotbow or a machine bow, or something similar. This would allow a player to work towards getting stronger items, even after getting full diamond gear.

Where?
    Theoretically, you would be able to enhance your items in the last area of the map. Maybe have signs that sell items that can be combined in the players inventory to enhance the original item.

Why?
    It would add a new way to continue the game once you have unlocked all the areas and purchased strong gear.I don't know about anyone else, but I get kind of bored sitting in one spot with diamond everything and strength pots every round. (Isn't hard with only 2 or 3 players) This would allow players to try and upgrade their equipment and provide new ways to play the game.

2. worthless_hobo Platinum

XP:
    64,909xp
    It's nice that you guys like the idea but some feedback would be nice as well. :lmao:
  3. Ngand Platinum

XP:
    94,075xp
    I like this it would be like pack a punch but for slaughter
    Using gold to enchant your stuff
  4. xNerb Platinum

XP:
    4,011xp
    Idea: It could be like enchanted books in item frames.
    Also I agree, this would be cool! :D
  5. Cheezaight Regular Member

XP:
    20,583xp
    This would only make the game more interesting...
  6. Pico4 Regular Member

XP:
    11,746xp
    Instead of having the enchantments in the last area, why not have them scattered through the map? The enchantment levels could get higher, like the type of armor gets better. You could have like Sharpness I in the beginning, then increase to Sharpness V at the final area. The enchantments don't have to be limited to just Sharpness, though... you could have Knockback or Fire Aspect. Maybe even better though... :eek: armor enchantments??? This whole enchanting thing would make Slaughter so much more interesting!!