1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Item Duping

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by GJrocks09, Dec 30, 2015.

Discussion - Item Duping
?

How many times have you died to dupers?

once 4 vote(s) 20.0%
twice 2 vote(s) 10.0%
3 times 2 vote(s) 10.0%
4 times 3 vote(s) 15.0%
5 times 0 vote(s) 0.0%
More than 5 times 9 vote(s) 45.0%
  1. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    There is a dupe glitch right now that is making playing minez very aggravating. I don't know how to do it, but I know that people are actively using it to dupe Dentrils Fright and basically destroy people in fights. I lost full iron a d sword and 18 splash 3's to a chain guy with dentrils fright. Im not putting this is bug reports because I can't really make a report on a bug when I don't know the cause of it. Its really only a few people who are duping right now on alt accounts, but they are giving the duped items to their friends and now you cant go north without some kid with a duped Dentrils Fright destroying you. I am making a request to the admins to watch over certain people and see if they are duping or to find out the cause of the dupe glitch and fix it. If any admins need the names of potential dupers they can just send me a pm and ill send them the duper's igns.
    Smartz_HCF, Rixhack and OneZedArmy like this.

2. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    That's why I mostly play on EU, we got no Dentril's Fright ppl and less h4ckers.

I know we got russians but some of them are actually nice people.
  3. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    but almost all of them are still duping :/
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  4. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Why is there a 0 times died to dupers option?
    MTrout and OneZedArmy like this.
  5. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    You're from 2013, you sure died from a duper, even If you didn't know it was.

On the other side... rigged poll xd
  6. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp

2012* I just made my forum account in 2013 :stuck_out_tongue:
    MTrout, OneZedArmy and Smartz_HCF like this.
  7. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Same...
  8. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Im assuming people who didn't vote got killed 0 times so I didn't put an option for 0.
    MTrout and OneZedArmy like this.
  9. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    I know ppl will tell me haha nub get quicksp3d go and di3 pls nerf this guy but am asking What's duping?
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  10. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    haha nub get quicksp3d go and di3 pls nerf this guy.

Just kidding xd, duping is the abbreviation of duplication, on MineZ is making copies of an item (with an illegal method).
    Goliac likes this.
  11. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Oh ok thanks and go quickscp3 urself
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  12. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp

Listen, are you new to MineZ? Did you download minecraft last week? This has been happening ever since the creation of legitimate clans.

These new people that joined in mid 2014+ don't know what clans are, or how to run them. Dupers aren't the concern here anymore, the toxicity and ignorance that other players possess are the real problem.