1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Is wasted ever going to happeN?

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by romangeeks, Feb 2, 2020.

Discussion - Is wasted ever going to happeN?
  1. romangeeks Silver

XP:
    21,301xp
    5 year promise! Where is wasted guys?

Anyone also remember me? :lmao:

2. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    281,291xp
    Wasted is, unfortunately, but honestly, buried with the rest of Shotbow's best intentions: beneath volunteer availability, cheaters/DOS attackers, maintenance, utilities, host migrations... I regret having ever promised time frames. Circumstances change out from under you, and instead of working on the game you joined over 4 years ago to revive, you're needed to work on everything but.

The situation currently stands that I am 100% occupied with the last year of university. That lasts until March, when a bit more time frees up. Then in June, I am done, and free to devote my time as I see fit. Its always been my intention to work on Wasted whenever I could, but frankly I would be surprised if something else doesn't come up in the meantime. The situation is disappointing for you guys, its demoralizing for me.
  3. romangeeks Silver

XP:
    21,301xp
    Feels crazy man because I remember this server had over 5000 people at one point, and now it seems the server can barely pull 200 people sometimes. Would you think its fair to conclude Wasted will never happen and the gamemode should rest in peace?
  4. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    281,291xp
    Until Shotbow shuts down or I retire, I will never say Wasted is dead. Dodgeball was an intermediate project, and some of its code could easily serve as a base for Wasted (I have a large Wasted project already in development). Its all a factor of time.