1. Summer is here! For a limited time, get our platinum and gold packages for 25% off! Just use coupon code SUMMER2017 at checkout. The full (non-discounted) value can be applied to Emerald and Obsidian upgrades!

Visit our premium page as this coupon expires on June 30th!

Is Qubion Growing Or Dying?

Discussion in 'Qubion Creative' started by FinHed, May 22, 2017.

?

Growing 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Dying 5 vote(s) 55.6%
  1. FinHed Regular Member

XP:
    8,325xp
    What do you think, Comment Below :)

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    653,204xp
    I know this is not going to answer your question. Anyway, I don't think that it even matters. I think what matters is that people have fun building on Qubion and that they can develop their building skills. Qubion has some amazing builders on their server and I think that's more important than popularity on a creative server.
  3. McJeffr Qubion Lead Admin

XP:
    111,687xp
    Qubion is, just like the rest of Shotbow, rather stable. We have recently seen a bit of a decline in population as Qubion is only available on 1.8 right now, which some people do not know. Other than that, we have a stable community and the staff team has recently shown more activity with sometimes activity of up to 10 staff members online.

So no, Qubion is not growing or dying as of now, it is stable. The somewhat quieter times of 1.8 right now give us some time to focus on the future and plan ahead with ideas that we want to implement into Qubion.
    Fluffoon, Brotadochip and DutchBartje like this.
  4. FinHed Regular Member

XP:
    8,325xp
    Hype for the release of 1.9+ Qubion :))))

#HYPE
  5. FinHed Regular Member

XP:
    8,325xp
    Exactly, I love building on the server no matter how many people are online, I do enjoy it more whenever there are more players online :)
    LegendaryAlex and DutchBartje like this.