1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide Introduction to MTA

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by rilesthegiles, Feb 12, 2016.

Guide - Introduction to MTA
  1. rilesthegiles Gold

XP:
    19,872xp
    I know.
    You just died, and are pissed you lost your set of full iron.
    Why did that police with a rocket launcher HAVE to get a critical hit?
    I hate this game.
    I'm leaving.
    bye.

Don't leave I scream over Skype, my fingers frantically clicking as I kill players left and right. My shooting level is moving up like a incrementing for loop, and my accuracy is on point... because I'm hitting everything on point. HERE, I yell, FOLLOW ME into the stupidly confusing world of MTA on Shotbow, and I WILL TEACH YOU ALL MY SECRETS.

This is that story.

Alright, first off you're going to want to get one of those squeezy stress balls. Because this game is stressful, more-so than even annihilation, because on there, the games actually end. MTA (Mine Theft Auto) on Shotbow seems like a mindless game at first, running around, looting chests, and dying to players right before you can sell your guns. However, I am here to tell you that you are extremely wrong: MTA is more mindless than you can possibly imagine.

I know, I know, you're surprised. "Wait, but Rilesthegiles, I thought you were going to teach me on how to become a leet pro at this?" Yes young padawan, I am going to teach you to become a "leet pro," but first you must learn that to make your mind so blank, you die. Because how can you kill that which has no life? Exactly.

Starting off, you will want to collect sets of full iron. This allows you to have a better chance to survive, and is a great level for low to mid levels. You can store these sets in a house you rent, as rented places are typically extremely cheap and, if you don't have enough money, you can re-rent it later to get your items back. Collect guns you can use, and then we can start on the next step: The mindless killing of cops.

What most players don't realize on MTA is that the best way to level up is through killing cops, and participating in certain missions. First, when you kill cops, you can level up THREE skills: looting, combat, and shooting. Each of these skills give +5xp to your total MTA level, and they level up extremely fast. Through killing cops, you can level up your general level, allowing you to gain access to higher level guns, which allows you to kill more cops to level up more. Heists are a great combination with killing cops, because while on a heist, you don't get suppressors while killing cops. Suppressors are something that randomly is given to a player which prevents cops from spawning around them for two minutes, and while farming they can be quite annoying. As well as preventing suppressors, heists also give +8xp to your total level, so they are also a good way to level up.

After you surpass level 27, if you want you can start worrying about player killing. Buy or find diamond armor, and get a sawed off shotgun which is fully upgraded. Both of these combined is a strong combination that kills players sonic-style: fast. Once you reach level 33, you can buy an AK, which goes well with killing cops.

Once you reach level 40, you can usually be recruited through most gangs. Try to join a smaller, active gang, as there will be less chance of players stealing items from the gang and leaving. Gangs are a way to enjoy yourself more, and show your spoils to other friends on the server.

While there is no map, if you play the MTA server enough, you will get a feel for where most places are. Gun stores have the gun icon outside there door, and there aren't very many clothing stores, as I'm naked alot (call me).

Bro did you see me kill that guy with full diamond.
    OH DUDE HE HAD TWO FULLY UPGRADEDS.

You're welcome.

Misc Links:
    Good guide to cop killing: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/quick-guide-to-farming.334324/
    Good guide to get money: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/get-rich-quick-with-some-advice.335629/
    Manchot999, Micatchu and OneZedArmy like this.