1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Infinite platform counter suggestion

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by MacWasPvp, Sep 1, 2016.

Infinite platform counter suggestion
  1. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    190,902xp
    Y'know that lonely leaderboard on the right side of the lobby? No? Never seen it? Ok.

Well, that leaderboard barely works and is supposed to show the latest personal records for the day's course (As I understand it) but nobody really cares about the leaderboard. It's kind of a space filler.

So my suggestion is to have the leaderboard display something to do with the infinite course such as the infinite platforms completed that day by players, ORRRRRRR to make the infinite platforms more competitive and have the number of platforms NOT disappear the next day, and instead have it add to a total and make it the leaderboard of those. Just like the zombie kills in MineZ that people try to get the most of. Anyways, I thought this would make the right leaderboard more fascinating and useful. :) Thanks for reading! :3
    GalacticaGX and pokepeople01 like this.

2. 66tee Retired Staff

XP:
    26,616xp
    I think it would be kinda cool to have a more difficult one life run or time attack more that would be displayed. It would show who was truly dedicated to being at the top.
    MacWasPvp likes this.
  3. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    190,902xp
    That could possibly replace the infinite course but also count the platforms you do just as infinite course does now. However, I'm not sure how a time attack would work. It would become unfair with some platforms (Suchs as the long snake thing which) that take longer to do that others, however, and difficulty would have to increase but there's not really any good, easy way to implement that.