1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ -{In the End}- Chapter 1 - Comment Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by pichu_rules, Feb 5, 2015.

MineZ - -{In the End}- Chapter 1 - Comment Thread
?

Did you like Chapter 1?

Yes, I loved it! 1 vote(s) 100.0%
I can't decide. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, I didn't like it. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    Post your feedback, comments, and criticizes here!

2/6/2015 - Added Chapter 1
    2/7/2015 - Rewritten Chapter 1
    3/4/2015 - Added Chapter 2

2. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    *yawns* well now, what have we here? (said sleepily)

WHAT!?!? A well written story? With a decent intro and promising qualities and character development?
    Surely these are a dead breed of story!

Take notes all ye uneducated neanderthals, you might just learn something while enjoying a story of possible quality. And for ye educated types, we shall see where this one goes.

In all seriousness, I enjoyed the first chapter which does show much promise. However, experience in this section has shown me to not always trust a first chapter. *fingers crossed that a good story will be written*
    If only for an audience of few, continue to write. I implore you.
  3. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    I agree with mrnutty, this story seems like it could go down a great route. Some good stories on these forums seem to die out at some point, never getting finished. I hope you keep this up.

Also, I noticed that both threads were titled chapter 1. I hope you will not post new chapters on new threads and will continue posting chapters on the other thread.
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  4. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    I accidentally named the thread Chapter 1, I have asked someone to fix it, and they will in time.
  5. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    Chapter 2 is out :D Im sorry if it is not as good as the first chapter, that happens when I write stories.

Also, In the end isn't working as a name for me and I need a new one soon, so can you guys please suggest names to me???

(Chapter 2 may get revised in the next few days, so get ready for when it does)