1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ I need a plot!

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Braiti, Mar 3, 2015.

MineZ - I need a plot!
  1. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I'm looking for someone who's willing to lend their writing skills to help me out with a project I'm rebooting... for the third time. I know there's a lot of good MineZ RP writers on here, so I hope you can help me out. :)

If you look in my signature you should be able to figure out what I'm talking about. :wink:

2. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp
    ohhhh!!!
    How about a ex scientist turned solidier who has to find her family while being chased by a radical extremist group who blames her for the out break of the zombie virus
    that and her family is near like
    i dunno
    asinida?
  3. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Well I was planning on basing it off the original MineZ, because this project was originally created for that reason.

Still a cool idea though. :)
  4. AardvarkGoatMan Gold

XP:
    5,134xp
    A potato and pickle, and yam, and celery ward based off anni
    DaFunk likes this.
  5. vampire_toothy Obsidian

XP:
    86,698xp
    Zombies try to kill a man over his brain and a sandwich
  6. Dr_Bosch Modeler

XP:
    51,583xp
    How about a character that washes up on a shore after a shipwreck. They notice the zombies, and the dilapidated, ruined structures. Soon they meet a bunch of survivors, and get caught up in a war between all of the different major groups and factions of survivors. The groups are arguing over land, and resources.The main character encounters bandits, travels around the map, maybe finds some mysterious legendary weapons of some sort.... possibly learns about the reasons the gods started the apocalypse? I dunno, just what first came to mind when i thought of an mineZ RP story.
  7. Madzci Emerald

XP:
    189,342xp
    It beganwith zombeavers, zombie beavers, just kidding. I'll think about it and throw you some things in the future :lmao:
  8. Bluigi2 Regular Member

XP:
    101,633xp
    Back for round 3 are we?

I guess third time's the charm right?
    Braiti likes this.
  9. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I think we went with something like that for our first attempt.
  10. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    How about the main character is a single zombie hunter with no family simply trying to survive and/or find a cure for humanity, and then runs into trouble, allies, etcetera?
  11. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    So what I was thinking for the plot is we shouldn't have the stereotypical MineZ RP where the main goal is to find the cure to the zombie disease. Maybe the main character already has the cure.

This is how I think it should go. The main character is a scientist who is working at Byesford Labs on a cure for the zombie invasion. After months of research the team of scientists finally believe they've found the cure, but upon testing it out on a pig instead of a cure they get a zombie pigmen.

"ABANDON BYESFORD! ABANDON BYESFORD!"

Everyone panics and begins scrambling around trying to escape. The main character who's confused why the antidote didn't work looks over his charts. He then finds that somebody tampered with the charts changing some variables so the potion would fail and create the pigmen instead. Confused he grabs the charts and begins to escape when he's attacked by a mysterious figure. The last thing he remembers is seeing the blurry figure run off with his charts before blacking out.

Then he wakes up outside of Byesford Castle alone and somehow alive.

How's that?
    Dr_Bosch likes this.
  12. DumbdogFaShizzle Regular Member

XP:
    50,253xp
    I don't like how you said He wakes Up Outside Byesford Alone and Somehow Alive. Instead why not add some other Scientists that carried him out of the Byesford Labs and some Guards from the Castle adding for a group thing. I don't know but I really didn't like how he was the only one who made it out of Byesford
  13. DumbdogFaShizzle Regular Member

XP:
    50,253xp
    And he is trying to get the Cure to Grimdale but gets caught with Bandits trying to chase him and different Faction powers trying to get the cure starting a war while the Apocalypse is going on
  14. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    It adds some mystery to the movie and also allows other ideas to be easily implemented later on such as other characters. Also it gives him more purpose to leave Byseford Castle. Don't worry eventually he'll build up a small group of people, but this is supposed to be based off MineZ and in MineZ when you start you spawn alone.
  15. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    You lost me... this movie isn't supposed to be the stereotypical people fight over the cure. There will be bandits, but the main goal of the main character is the get his charts back from the figure who stole them and create the cure.

Besides why would people fight over the cure? Wouldn't they want to work together to try and end the apocalypse?
  16. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Ok, I get that but the existence of the cure is still a secret because they were working on it in Byesford Labs hiding it from the world and now because everyone who was working on it is dead only the main character knows about its existence along with the mysterious figure who stole the charts.
  17. AardvarkGoatMan Gold

XP:
    5,134xp
    That sounds really cool!
  18. Bluigi2 Regular Member

XP:
    101,633xp
    I could see that being really cool stroy Braiti. It would be great to see how he comes to terms with the fact that:
    A. His/his lab's work has accidentally screwed over humanity
    B. The world is a dark place now, and he will have to kill
    C. His humanity is going to be in question from here on out

The only problem I see is that I doubt he has any armor, and it might be a little hard to convince people that he survives. But hey, maybe he was one of the scientists that worked with the zombies personally.

It would be interesting to see someone go from North to South instead of the typical South to North. This might skew things though if he gathers iron armor in preparation for Portsmouth only to find it's being run by leathers:stuck_out_tongue:
  19. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I was actually thinking maybe he's forced to go South due to either one of his friends being kidnapped by bandits or he's simply following the trail of the person who stole the charts. It wouldn't end in the South though I was thinking maybe Floating Islands or Agni Ignis. For the final battle. So the route would go starting from the North... south then back North again. This would allow us to include more locations. If it's going to be a MineZ movie we should try to squeeze in as many locations as we can. Probably just the more main ones though. I don't think people care if we derp around at the Pirate Ship. Also I was thinking aim for only going to the original locations to give it more of an old MineZ experience.
  20. Bluigi2 Regular Member

XP:
    101,633xp
    But the Pirate Ship's the best...:(

Anyway, Agni Ignis would make an awesome final battle area.
    Braiti likes this.