1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Tech Support I lost my previous account with Platinum premium account on it.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DraconianMole, May 1, 2016.

Tech Support - I lost my previous account with Platinum premium account on it.
  1. DavidJulie Regular Member

XP:
    320xp
    I used to have an account called 'DavidJulie' that was registered as a Platinum account on Shotbow. Unfortunately, I lost access to that account a while back, and because of that I'm not able to log in with it. My only thought is that I could recover my email that I was using on here, then transfer that over to my new account - which is called DraconianMole. Is there any way you's could get me the email address so I can log in with it, then possibly transfer my Platinum over to my new account? If not that's £65 down the drain for me :/ Thanks in advance.

2. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Sorry, but it's impossible for you to transfer your premium to another account.
  3. DavidJulie Regular Member

XP:
    320xp
    Dang, thanks for the response nonetheless. Learned that I always needed a password manager the hard way ~.~
  4. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    As Brati said, it is not possible to transfer things between accounts because of the many potentials for abuse it opens up. However, have you tried contacting Mojang in order to get your account back? If you have proof of purchase, it should be a fairly straightforward process.
  5. DavidJulie Regular Member

XP:
    320xp
    Since I bought it like 6 or 7 years ago the activation key has been long gone in emails that have probably been deleted over the years, I'll have a good search through them though to see if I can find that email. Thanks for the idea though.