1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion I know MineZ Is dying

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Ansuz_Hu, Jul 21, 2021.

Discussion - I know MineZ Is dying
  1. Ansuz_Hu Regular Member

XP:
    7,789xp
    As an old player, I remember the first time I joined this server was about 2014. At that time, there are about 1500 players was playing at the same time in the shotbow. I joined a clan, we trusted each other, we figured with each other and we shared our story with each other when we were on the road. That is really good old days, the way between south and north was really long, however, we enjoyed the time we spent on it. Now? I'm alone .even my best friend may be the company with me in minez. I can't find this feeling anymore .my passion is fading. I'm still trying, but I failed.
    I heard someone said the main reason why minez is dying is because minez’s developers did a really small update.
    Maybe it was right 4years ago. Nowadays, I found minez have 2 significant updates in 2021. Nevertheless, the number of online players is rising? Apparently No!
    Of course, every game has its own lifetime. Dota is almost dead, Lol is dying, etc. However, I still have a positive opinion about minez cuz it's really a good game. The developers' team is good I mean excellent. What they should do is advertising minez. Absorbing new blood.
    I wish one day minez will be as good as the old days.

Your loyal player
    . Ansuz_Hu

2. Napoleon__1er Localizer

XP:
    73,387xp
    Hello, i think the problems are way more deep than just "not advertising" indeed you mentionned urself every game has an end to its life in a way, i think the trendings of what people like isnt what minez is at the moment, at least on minecraft, but its just my opinion
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  3. Ansuz_Hu Regular Member

XP:
    7,789xp
    Yeah u r right in some extent. I just wish minez can be better as an old player
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  4. Napoleon__1er Localizer

XP:
    73,387xp
    we all want that :stuck_out_tongue: im an old player too and i know what you're thinking of, but its not that bad right now :stuck_out_tongue: u should try join a group and u can do stuff with them
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  5. ButterTheGiraffe Platinum

XP:
    103,975xp
    I appreciate the sentiment of acknowledging trends and recognizing that the problems with MineZ run deeper than just not advertising; but to be fully honest if you guys had a couple good marketing analysts on your team who know how to use TikTok and Reddit, it wouldn't be difficult to revive the community. Sometimes its about adapting to trends, rather than trying to make your own. Can't make something trend without a following in the first place. It's not an issue of lack of advertising, it's an issue of approach.
  6. ButterTheGiraffe Platinum

XP:
    103,975xp
    And this is coming from someone who has been around Shotbow for 8 years now.