1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other I had a dream about minez

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by lightninge, Jan 17, 2020.

Other - I had a dream about minez
  1. lightninge Gold

XP:
    139,223xp
    I had a dream about Minez. In the dream I hadn't played Minez ever since I was 10 years old and so decided to hop on. The lobby was plain, just a transparent box with a wood floor. It connected to the world, you accessed the map via 5 slides in the lobby, which were either red or green. Once you stepped on a slide you'd be flung into the world with a weird "Wheeee!" sound effect, but The problem with this was that sometimes it'd fling you too high into the air and you'd immediately die. That happened to me twice in a row until I managed to live, but on half a heart. I was also literally the only person on. Not on minez, but on the entire network. I decided to look around and the map was PUNY. I'm talking like, 500x500. The only locations were a couple giant trees (Which all but one were literally impossible) and an empty canyon. It then ended with me realizing I was on a bootleg MineZ the whole time, so I logged onto shotbow and played TF2 on it.

This whole thing was super weird so I wanted to share it here.

2. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp
    lmao
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  3. lightninge Gold

XP:
    139,223xp
    Oh yeah, I forgot the best part:

The empty canyon had a name, it was just "poop" in all lower case letters. The only non-impossible tree was called "Narnia" And now that I look back on it, it was kinda like a ripoff of Kauri.