1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

i flyhax

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Aexon, Nov 26, 2016.

i flyhax
  1. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Hi, I can fly at a high speed with the jetpack during like 50-100 blocks and then I start getting teleported back and I'm not able to keep flying, except if I press sneak + jump while flying (which makes me unable to go up and down, and it is not really practical), or I have to land and fly again.
    And I get hackusated.
    Obviously.

Any tip ? Because, eh, it's boring to win fights from people who ask 1v1 and say you hack.

I don't think I'm hacking.
    Tonko921 likes this.

2. Tonkatsu129 Platinum

XP:
    158,886xp
    hmmmm.....
    lag?
    jetpack...no...
  3. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Do you have any mod installed that comes with flyboosting? I know I've heard that with MTA, just having such a mod installed will sometimes alter your fly speed with jetpacks, even if it isn't enabled. If you do have such a mod installed, I would recommend removing it and see if it solves the issue (plus flyboosting mods are against the rules for this reason :stuck_out_tongue:).
    Tonko921 likes this.
  4. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    There's a bug with jetpack flight speed that can be easily and randomly triggered, it makes you fly extremely fast for a short while but then starts having some strange effects. It's pretty common and it's probably happened to every single player at least once
    Tonko921 likes this.
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    That's what I get.
    And yeah I saw different people having this for a short time.

I have the classic and allowed by Shotbow ToggleSprint (or ToggleSneak, I never remember) everyone has, but the thing is the flyboost is not activated and it is in x0.40 (which sould make me more than 2 times slower, so it doesn't work). I'm gonna try to remove it and see.
    Plus, I have the normal creative flying speeds, so, it would be weird that it comes from this mod.

EDIT : Removing the togglesneak/sprint fixed it a bit, but I'm still able to fly quickly when I start flying, may be due to the server.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  6. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Uninstall togglesneak, and also don't sprint. :)
    Aexon and Tonko921 like this.
  7. Santarina Regular Member

XP:
    25,784xp
    when you jump on any halfslab , you will have a sleight chance of triggering ur jetpack and fly a huge burst of speed for a second . if u exit ur car when driving between a halfslab and a normal slab u might see ur car fly up into the sky and fall back down
    Tonko921 likes this.