1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Tech Support I buy an Annihilation class with my mobile, my xp is gone but i don't get the class?? plss help.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TheBlueWizard, Nov 23, 2015.

Tech Support - I buy an Annihilation class with my mobile, my xp is gone but i don't get the class?? plss help.
  1. CheeseFace03 Regular Member

XP:
    13,380xp
    I recently bought Iceman with my mobile Phone. It didn't say i owned it, so i tought that i would get it later. But i still don't have it?? My xp is gone, plss help! Srry, my English isn't the best!!

2. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    There was a known issue, since dealt with, with the xp shop over the past 12 hours. It looks like you've been affected by this issue, so just drop a post here and you'll get your class.
  3. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Wait 24 hours.. :), or use "Contact us" on the forums.
    "There is an bug in the store'"
    It will be fixed!
  4. BlueToePolca Retired Staff

XP:
    222,011xp
    This issue only affected purchases made during a 12 hour period and has already been addressed. Incidents such as this do not immediately warrant an email to be sent to Highlife; rather you should follow the instructions provided by 100PercentHippo above. The "Contact Us" should not be used as used as the go-to plan for all problems, but as a means of contacting staff about matters requiring immediate attention.