1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Hybrid- Official Faction Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by AversionX, Jul 7, 2014.

Hybrid- Official Faction Recruitment Thread | Page 2
  1. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp

Accepted. I like the multi-sentence answers, send me your Skype so we can begin the interview.

2. chazawazza Regular Member

XP:
    1,722xp
    Application

I realize I am coming and requesting admission late, but I was getting extremely bored without a faction and really want to play HCF again. Hopefully I still have time to join.

IGN: chazawazza

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): I am 15 years old and on a scale of 1-10 of my maturity, I believe and others have said I am a 10.

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"?
    Like I said earlier I really had fun last map playing HCF, but my faction sadly died out do they didn't return this map. I am very good a potion pvp and I really want to play with the best out there. I also want new factions to thrive and I believe that if I join, I can contribute a lot.

What rank are you applying for?
    Warrior/Miner I can sit in a mine for a while, and not to brag or anything, I am pretty good at pot pvp.

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5]
    5/5 I played and mined everyday last map and I have a ton of pvp experience showing that I won't die easily.

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft?
    I do lacrosse in the summer so that is what takes up some of my time, I am a really social guy, so I have a lot of friends that I hang with. I play piano, and trumpet, and I have a lot of fun biking.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes, of course, I wouldn't do anything to hurt my factions name.

Anything I missed?
    Just msg me if I qualify for a spot, and I'll send you my Skype.
  3. lolitsnotalex Regular Member

XP:
    240xp
    IGN: lolitsnotalex

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): 14

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? I am decent, I played alot of badlion and kohi. Also i do want to join the faction so i can have fun playing HCF with you guys, so i don't need to repeat over playing the same servers i usually play. I have fought lolitsalex ! And be warned Stimpay!

What rank are you applying for? Warrior

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] 2/5 I'll learn more on the way if we start capturing.

I am a 14 year old ked who likes playing pc games alot and play alot of basketball.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes, I'll get to know more of you guys and start winning!

Anything I missed? lolitsnotalex is a fanboy account which is my second alt, I don't even play on my 1st account on any raid servers. PM me your skype contact to me.
  4. Terminal_Time Regular Member

XP:
    602xp
    IGN:Terminal_Time

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): 14.

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? I am looking for an active faction on this server, as well as the chance to meet new people and just enjoy playing here!

What rank are you applying for?Warrior.

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5]3.5/4.

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft?I do play baseball outside of minecraft, and I enjoy hanging out with friends.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes.

Anything I missed?Just want to thank you for reading.
  5. joshuajustin Platinum

XP:
    559xp
    Application

IGN:

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.):

I am 15 years old and am currently going to 10th grade.

I really enjoy factions and your faction seems cool.

I am good at pvp. So i will apply for warrior.

I am pretty experienced used to play factions a lot. I will say a 4/5.

I play basketball. I have coded two apps for the google play store.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes
  6. superluckyduck7 Platinum

XP:
    15,666xp
    IGN: superluckyduck7

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): I just so happen to be 13 (Appears many people on this post are the same).

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? I would like to play with active and loyal people (for obvious reasons) and I feel like I have found them on this forums post. I believe I could be a useful aspect for Hardcore Factions because I will do what I'm asked and have PvP and base building experience.

What rank are you applying for? I would like to apply for the rank "Archer", although if you'd like to see me melee you can always contact me on Badlion or over PM.

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] I'm making the assumption you mean the field of Factions, in which I must sadly say "1/5" for my experience rating. I have never been able to find a loyal faction and have instead backpacked around the maps mining and killing people, only to eventually be destroyed by a larger and more overpowered faction.

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? I'm intrigued you are interested in your faction member's life. I play travel basketball and take all honors classes in school. I often will just tag along with my friends and do what they want to do, which makes them happy. I don't know why I typed these random things about me, but congratulations. Now you know a little bit about me.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. (Yes)/No. (I circled "Yes" in your question, I wrote this if you couldn't find it)

Anything I missed? You're the one asking questions. If you'd like to know anything more about me, just contact me. c:
  7. EviI Gold

XP:
    8,505xp
    IGN:

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.):
    13 years old

cause i need an active faction and I'm experienced and won't betray

well I'm a good miner good pvper and don't mind base work

miner-8
    pvper- 8 1/2
    base worker- 6

i like hanging with ma friends and play some sports

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. yes i understand