1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion How to nerf the scout

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by EnderSerpent4, Jul 14, 2017.

Suggestion - How to nerf the scout
  1. EnderSerpent4 Regular Member

XP:
    77,441xp
    Lots of people are complaining about the scout being too OP. Here is my idea for a scout nerf:
    The scout is a class used to travel distances, so keep the grapple and the speed. The problem with the scout is in PvP where they outspeed players and hunt them down, or run and escape when low.Easy nerf would to make scout have permanent weakness. Another idea is make scout spawn without a chestplate to make leather scouts weaker. Or just give scout only 8(16 HP)hearts instead of the normal 10(20HP). All of these would decrease the PvP potential of the scout, but keeping its speed and mobility.
    Hingey, ChromosomeCramp and Dataside like this.

2. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Scout does not need to be nerfed. Just get a fire aspect sword or pyro, Iron swords have a pretty big potential of getting fire aspect with 7 levels for some reason
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Yea man, good point, lets use pyro the whole game or lets just get a fire aspect sword. Its not like scouts are everywhere or something. U know when a scout attacks u and u have enough time to change ur kit to pyro or have enough luck to enchant a bow or sword with flame and/or fire aspect.

The only way to be 100% save is getting a flame bow and bowspam the **** out of your opponents. Use a sword with fire? Well u hit the scout, he gets knocked back, he runs and when he isnt on fire anymore, grapple away. Choose pyro? You are only ready for scout attacks, not for swappers, immoes or other people that freaking bowspam you. And even if a scout attacks u, what if he scouts away before u can use your fire thingy. Did u forget that pyro also got nerfed? If you hit someone, there is waay less chance that he is on fire.
    Ivandagiant, Dataside and Hingey like this.
  4. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    I'm fucking done, it does not need to be nerfed, it has been nerfed so much already...

I also wonder why people obsess about scout when there are other classes that need to be nerfed like Thor and immobilizer...
  5. POWER_RANGER Regular Member

XP:
    13,554xp
    Honestly I'm more afraid of a warrior or an archer than I am of a scout. Scouts have had so many nerfe they aren't really good PvP kits anymore and it's mostly used for running away from fights rather than winning them. Like This_is_Hugo said, I think the focus should be on needing classes like immobilizer.
    MODERNMEGa and This_is_Hugo like this.
  6. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    #DontTouchMyScout
  7. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    well shit, now i have disagree with you.
    REMOVE SCOUT PLEASE!
    YoungRichSnikers, Dataside and Hingey like this.
  8. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Give the grapple ability a 5 second combat cool down so wimpy scouts cant run from every fight they were supposed to lose.
    ChromosomeCramp and Link3523 like this.
  9. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Give the grapple a 5 second combat cool down so wimpy scouts cant run away from a fight they were supposed to lose.
    Link3523 likes this.
  10. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

Bow Spam > Scout
    MODERNMEGa likes this.
  11. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Not exactly, actually :stuck_out_tongue:
    You can still run away and if the bowspammer stopped, u can go back from behind and kill him in seconds.
  12. ___Mika Guest

XP:
    xp
    Scout is already nerfed:confused:
  13. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Wow, so you still want to argue? I though you did get over it, anyway good bye
  14. Dataside Platinum

XP:
    24,272xp
    immobiliezer, scout, archer, thor they are all way to strong and outclass most of the classes.
    immobilizer needs to person that gets imobilized a way to defend them self, scout needs to be a scout and not a killer class so weakness will do or the grapple cooldown will also do good, archer needs to get unbreaking 1 instead of punch 1, and thor needs knockback 1 instead of knockback 2
  15. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Since when was archer op, and since when was scout a killing class?
  16. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Archer is OP because of the punch that knocks people back early game so u can bowspam them easier.
    Ivandagiant, Hingey and ___Mika___ like this.
  17. ___Mika Guest

XP:
    xp
    What Alex said is true
  18. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    It does need a nerf the people who say this are the ones that use scout. Try playing as another class and you can easily see why it needs a nerf.
  19. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    I have been saying this for years, and people are only NOW asking for a nerf? Same thing with scout...for years I say it's overpowered, and now only the community admits it. I don't understand lol
  20. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Am I admitting this only now? No ive said this earlier smartass.