1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question how to get "easy" shotbow xp

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by AdrianCamacho, Feb 17, 2014.

Question - how to get "easy" shotbow xp
  1. AdrianCamacho Platinum

XP:
    16,523xp
    hi, i would like to see a good guide about how to get "easy" shotbow xp while playing anni, also i would like another guide about hoe to hide your things better pls :c! (only good guides pls u.u)

2. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    There are many threads regarding this issue, please use the search function before posting a thread like this.

Locked?
  3. thebigE2000 Platinum

XP:
    38,741xp
    As wingdude said please use the search function before making a thread like this. And just playing the game is the best way to earn xp
  4. King_of_Games13 Platinum

XP:
    47,284xp
    Well one way would be by supporting your team. When you make a skybridge with launchers, defend, or get your teammates gear, it always results in something positive! You will probably have a higher chance of winning, which can result in more xp. It also gets you more xp from nexus damage. Or you could kill people. But the best way to earn xp is just playing the game as you want to and enjoying it. Xp just rewards you for playing. Don't focus on the xp and focus on having fun. Xp will seem to come to you very fast!
  5. ShaneandRyan Platinum

XP:
    300,253xp
    ^^^^ Smart man. When hiding your stuff, be very careful not to have any dirt blocks on the surface without grass on it. A way that a lot of players do this is by making a small room underneath a tree. When you're done smelting, brewing, or hoarding, just break the tree, tower out of the hole with dirt blocks, and wait for the tree to regenerate. The place should look untouched. You're stuff should be safe unless you get xrayed. Not a lot you can do to prevent that though. :/
    Also, get togglesneak.
    King_of_Games13 likes this.
  6. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    Vote every day for 200xp
    mattsmovies11 likes this.
  7. Zairne Regular Member

XP:
    74,716xp
    Check out my guide on how to get 8000xp per hour.

shotbow.net/forum/threads/167080/
  8. AdrianCamacho Platinum

XP:
    16,523xp
  9. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp

that mainly matters by how the person (you) is good at anni.

the more guides of hiding there is, the less secret it will be. try to find a strategic way that isn't in a guide
  10. AdrianCamacho Platinum

XP:
    16,523xp
    i'm really good playing, i got 23k of xp only killing ppl because i don't hit nexuses... btw i need more than 3 of xp per kill, you get 12 per kill or not? also i don't have imagination to hide my gear, i just know how to kill with a sword. do u have another thing to say?
  11. Evilbanana5757 Platinum

XP:
    2,523xp
    try hacking it gets u lots of kils
  12. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp
    To hide your stuf make a dropper (1 redstone surrouned by 8 stone) it has 9 slots but cant be x rayed. The reason being that they can only see blocks that dont touch other blocks. chests touch on only the bottom side but not any of the others so u can see the other 5 sides. Droppers touch on all 6 sides so x-rayers cant see it. ( i saw this on a tred a while ago and dowloaded a x ray mod and i couldnt see the dropper i was in single player just chil. ) this prevents x rayers from finding ur stuf unless they just happen to find it. And u can just strengh rush and kill leathers i 1 shot. Kinda cheap though.
    AdrianCamacho likes this.
  13. AdrianCamacho Platinum

XP:
    16,523xp
    :eek: nice idea but the community it's full of hackers and they don't need more.
  14. Manguala Platinum

XP:
    23,636xp
    You'll need a group in order to do this one. Get a group together, pick Canyon map for anni, get str pots and diamond/sharp2+,farm away at enemy nexus's stairs
  15. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp

well you could be a good rusher for killing. getting pots and what-not. but if you don't think that will get you xp fast yet thats the main thing you do, why not try another game for xp, and use the xp for that game for anni?

no, i only get 11xp per kill. i only have 3.5x bonus cause of plat^ and 5 month subbing bonus.

ok i'll private message you an idea i do.

well if you have anything else to ask
  16. AdrianCamacho Platinum

XP:
    16,523xp
    haha thanks :D! i'll wait ur message. i'm trying with rushes now so it will be okay for me, i can play another games to get xp, i just need it to buy some classes :lmao: