1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question How to become a cop?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by omry1243, Jan 4, 2016.

Question - How to become a cop?
  1. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    117,177xp
    I've been roaming around the maps and I found out there is a job about arresting people and such, it tells me I need to be a cop, does anyone know where be such thing and what are the requirements or so?, Thank you!

2. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    212,203xp
    To become a cop you need to reach MTA level 12. Once you reach MTA level 12, you must get 20 vigilante points. You gain a vigilante point by killing a wanted player, and you lose vigilante points by killing NPC cops and player cops.
    LORDDEMONHUNTER likes this.
  3. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    117,177xp
    Aight man, i just noticed, thanks!
  4. BeeMagee Regular Member

XP:
    1,385xp
    How do you check your vigilante points? I've been wondering about that. I've killed two wanted players. Does that mean I have 2 points? Or is it based off their wanted level or is it a set amount? Sorry for all the questions.
  5. BeeMagee Regular Member

XP:
    1,385xp
    Nvm, I just saw the everything about mta page and it said I get one vig point per wanted kill. Is that right?