1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion How far can you go in one life

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by squallythewally, Apr 28, 2022.

Discussion - How far can you go in one life
  1. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    80,739xp
    I only have about 30 hours on MineZ so I decided to commit some time to it. I'm trying to explore as much of the map as possible in one life. I know I haven't gone the most sensible route but that's not the point of the challenge.

I am currently at Lost Village. Tomorrow I wil tkae on Agni, then move back up towards Axis Mundi. Where should I go after that?

[IMG]
    Mistri likes this.

2. Loading_File Obsidian

XP:
    221,098xp
    The cave system is always fun for a little bit. I currently have 24 days on my acc. 7200 zombie kills, been to 75% of the towns this life!
  3. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    17,812xp
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of the MineZ map?
  4. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    80,739xp
    I didn't even know this existed lol
  5. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    17,812xp
    The hell? Where do you check your playtime? Mine has to be absolutely through the roof.
  6. Loading_File Obsidian

XP:
    221,098xp
    I believe it's broken, I keep track manually. However, if you wanna check /minez stats, it's in general I believe.
  7. Medicx Platinum

XP:
    1,120,358xp
    Yeah?, guess what theres another cave system in the swamp!, but, no one goes there anyways, like the only "good thing" on Swamp cave system is the Manzana town, that you can get Manzana Ciders (you drink and get 4 absorption hears 30secs).
  8. Medicx Platinum

XP:
    1,120,358xp
    Yeah?, guess what theres another cave system in the swamp!, but, no one goes there anyways, like the only "good thing" on Swamp cave system is the Manzana town, that you can get Manzana Ciders (you drink and get 4 absorption hears 30secs).