1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Historical Inaccuracy

Discussion in 'Assault' started by DoxNotch, Jun 19, 2015.

Discussion - Historical Inaccuracy
?

Should Shotbow invest in a historically accurate advertisement for Assault?

Of course! 18 vote(s) 90.0%
No! 2 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. DoxNotch Platinum

XP:
    23,822xp
    It has come to my attention that on Shotbow's homepage, a falsified image of the late Jedi Master Mace Windu and the tragically misunderstood Anakin Skywalker has been posted to draw attention to this game mode. Not only is their memory being slandered by this depiction of violence, since the only time the two ever fought was when Anakin's mind was clouded by pain and fear, but the fact that Anakin is depicted in his suit of bionic armor is an outrage. There is no possible course of events that could have lead to a battle between "Lord Vader" and Mace Windu, because Mace Windu was killed by Emperor Palpatine, who was assisted by Anakin Skywalker, days before he was placed in his suit of armor. I call for a more accurate advertisement, possibly showing a battle between Boba Fett and Luke Skywalker, or a steamy love scene involving Princess Leia Organa and Han Solo.

I hope that the staff of the Shotbow Network will respect the tragic historical events of a different galaxy, no matter how unimportant it may seem. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave your support in the petition.

2. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,269xp
    Its actually the plot of Star wars VII.
    Master Windu's Great Grandson Windu battling a random man dressed up as Darth Vader.
    Trust me; I'm a Disney representative.
    JackMasterMind likes this.
  3. DoxNotch Platinum

XP:
    23,822xp
    this made my eyes bleed
  4. Virtual_God Gold

XP:
    39,234xp
    Who cares for "Historical accuracy" (If you can call that that LOL) its just a game don't get your nerd panties in a bunch
  5. DoxNotch Platinum

XP:
    23,822xp

[IMG]
  6. Virtual_God Gold

XP:
    39,234xp
    Bru, its the internet its hard to convene tune you sounded like one of those kids who toke this game way too seriously lol
  7. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    1,441,209xp
    Not racially or socially diverse either. Tsk tsk :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,450xp
    Actually if you think about it, it has like 100+ different species' of aliens.
    Also, Mace Windu is racially diverse!
  9. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Well chewbacca is a wookie and you have yoda as well as grevious so that's several aliens mixed with a cyborg and a couple of humans besides these classes.
  10. JakesFate Regular Member

XP:
    7,008xp

I am pretty sure the whole game is based of the Battlefront 2 map Mos Eisley Assault.... Which would let you play as such characters or if you have a copy then go load it up and play the dang map. You can complain the rest to Lucas arts themselves.... (Aka Disney now) So ha ha in other words they aren't gonna care about being inaccurate... They just want you the player to have fun!
  11. DoxNotch Platinum

XP:
    23,822xp
    see my reply to Virtual_God