1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion High Resolution Faithful Wasted Resouce Pack (With Sounds)

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by RememberNovember, Aug 27, 2013.

Discussion - High Resolution Faithful Wasted Resouce Pack (With Sounds)
  1. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    [IMG]FAITHFUL WASTED RESOURCE PACK v1
    By: RememberNovember & Muffinboy790

(screenshots below)

Other awesome Wasted Resource Packs:
    IrishKaiser's 222nd's Official Regimental Pack
    Busa's Custom Wasted Textures & Sounds

This resource pack was made at request by Bracko64. It uses the wasted textures from my paper cutout pack, but stays with the Default Minecraft block textures.

GUNS: 256x
    ALL OTHER ITEMS: 16x

Please show support by clicking that like button!
    Feedback is important so please comment!

Website with download: http://hexcorridor.weebly.com/faithful-wasted-game-mode.html

SCREENSHOTS:
    [IMG][IMG]
    Website with download: http://hexcorridor.weebly.com/faithful-wasted-game-mode.html

2. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    Lol, downloaded it... It's still paper cut-outs. :lmao:
  3. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
  4. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    There we go... thanks. :lmao:
  5. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    No problem, sorry about that lol.
  6. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    Oh and a quick side note, you do realise you don't need to include every texture? If it's missing, it defaults to the original textures, therefore you could make the file smaller (and me even happier) by removing all the excess textures, so then I can combine your nice looking guns with my own texture pack. :lmao:
  7. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    I don't want to make it too easy for people to use the textures in their own packs. If you plan on making a pack however, send me a private message and I will email you the gun files (as long as you give me credit and include a link to this thread or my website in your thread) :)
  8. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    Hah, it's for private (myself only) use anyway, and I managed to just throw all the items into a copy of my current texture pack. Thanks anyway though. I appreciate the help :wink:.
  9. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    Allright, If you use it in your youtube videos could I please ask that you give me credit for my textures in your video?
  10. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    Hah, sure thing. I'll need to make some sort of reminder for myself. If you spot your textures in a vid where I haven't put it in, just gimme a holler. Still, should my memory server me well, I will do just that. :wink:
  11. drake_anderson64 Platinum

XP:
    18,664xp
    I don't care that this post is really late. But I love this texture pack. Please do make a texture for the jetpack and everything else. Please. It would make my day.