1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Hey guys old school player here

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Fangxwolf, Dec 8, 2021.

Discussion - Hey guys old school player here
  1. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    So I haven't really been paying too much attention to annihilation since roughly 2016 but just wondering have you guys ever thought of releasing an older version of annihilation? maybe its the boomer in me but when I play the current version it doesn't give the same amount of joy as the old school one used too from bedrock walls to clan wars, constant TP rushing and I think it was phase 2 or 3 when iron golems spawned that gave funky loot. Probably unlocked a bunch of memories if any old school players still play, I know its most likely not possible but doesn't hurt asking right haha

2. iStackEverygame Platinum

XP:
    1,749,585xp
    I remember there was no anni lobby at that time
    Everyone is under big red (or white) "A" looking new game sign
    N0TOriginal and Fangxwolf like this.
  3. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    Exactly dude!! the good days where everyone would stack on the signs if it ever said canyon or coastal
  4. N0TOriginal Platinum

XP:
    22,936xp
    I haven't logged on here in years. Glad to see the server is still going. A temporary "Old school" Annihilation mode would definitely be cool. I hope everyone here is doing well! :heart:
    Fangxwolf likes this.
  5. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    Honestly would be a dream come true ngl just to see if old school players would come back
  6. blueprint4 Regular Member

XP:
    18,002xp
    I remember playing a nexus type game in 2013, not sure if this is the same. It was basically the same principle, except the nexus doesn't have any life and mining it once means a win. Was it the old version of Annihilation?
  7. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Your name is giving me violent flashbacks to being a new player that got rekt by you over and over again. It's a miracle I stuck around after all that! :stuck_out_tongue:
    Fangxwolf and blueprint4 like this.
  8. ucutmeloose Silver

XP:
    3,467xp
    your name gives me flashbacks of clicking on my ban appeal and it getting accepted
    MamasBigBoy1 likes this.
  9. blueprint4 Regular Member

XP:
    18,002xp
    Wow, so we actually met back then? That's insane! It's interesting to see how the whole plugin has evolved.