1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question hello? GAME IS BROKEN FIX IT

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Shiwokov, Aug 29, 2023.

Question - hello? GAME IS BROKEN FIX IT
  1. Shiwokov Emerald

XP:
    1,309,623xp
    WIZARD ???

IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY SOLO??? EVERYONE IS TEAMSTACKING AND THERE IS NO WAY TO COUNTER
    I TRY TO SOLO RUSH A STACKED TEAM BECAUSE THATS MY ONLY OPTION TO WIN THE GAME AND I DROP WITHIN SECONDS BECAUSE GAPPLES ARE SO WEK

EVEN ADMINS ARE TEAMSTACKING? (Fulladmin bozo) https://prnt.sc/uqlq52hj-mvG

[IMG]
    it takes you idiots 3 months to fix a class god damn if i start to learn coding now and write a whole new code for some classes i might still be faster than you guys to fix everything and dont come at me with dude we're all freelancers and shit i bet it takes less than 10 minutes to change the wizard cooldown from 5 seconds to 30
    ZinkyBoy and Tobi472 like this.

2. lPirlo Mini Admin

XP:
    462,975xp
    Lol nice tip to make the class useless
  3. Daviid2009 Platinum

XP:
    801,237xp
    Wizard at its current state IS kind of stupid though. Just put your crosshair over enemy and instant damage is guaranted. In small games rn 20-30 players, its so common to have 5 leather wizards just spamming their wands.
    -Instant sniper-like hit
    -1 extra spell
    -splash damage
    -Goes through walls
    squallythewally likes this.
  4. ZinkyBoy Platinum

XP:
    226,676xp
    Completely agree. The game is broken. No wonder the player base is at an all time low. It's no longer a matter oF skill, but a matter of who can get 5 gaps the quickest -_- remove gapples = make anni fun again = more players.
    Javisll likes this.
  5. Shiwokov Emerald

XP:
    1,309,623xp
    what i mean is to make the cooldown longer than what it is now you idiot

youre exactly what is wrong with admin team they cant accept feedback without giving some dumb reply at least im trying to come up with something
    Repressing likes this.
  6. lPirlo Mini Admin

XP:
    462,975xp
    I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment, it wasn't my intention, my only purpose was to explain my opinion that increasing the time between spells would kill the class, there must be some other way to nerf the class without making it useless.
    By the way, if you want to be heard, next time try to be more respectful, without using capital letters and without insulting the people you want to be heard. That way you will probably get the response you are looking for and people will take you more seriously. Again, sorry if my comment upset you.
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  7. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    47,338xp
    Either way I think players feel as though they are repeatedly not heard by the administration. I think his tone was purely a testament to the frustration felt within the community. I know you acknowledged it, but your original reply was not particularly constructive either and merely escalated the dismay and general sentiment that the staff don't care.

Remember that you are merely helping to line Highlife's pockets, do what you think is best for the network :)
    Javisll likes this.