1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Hell Tree 2.0

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Majicou, May 2, 2013.

MineZ - Hell Tree 2.0 | Page 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gangnamstyles99 Gold

XP:
    10,195xp
    Honestly this is retarded completely retarded because, if you want hell tree to return to its damn glory you better just make it how it was. Im in hell tree and this was NOTHING how it was last time. Actually i liked the pigman spawner more because at least you can get up. If you want its former glory you should just make it a straight ladder so us minez players can get loot without the zombies in the top of the chests nor bottom. I know this sounds really stupid but you guys are making it sound stupid the fact that your saying that you guys returned that former glory of yours. Its pathetic.

2. gangnamstyles99 Gold

XP:
    10,195xp
    I actually made a practice parkour for this shit its so hard make it to its first normal way please malijcou stop being a bad troll and make the ladder parkour just a ladder line .
  3. Squirr3ly Regular Member

XP:
    13,567xp
    How are you going to insult them, and then beg for them to change it back? I'm sorry, but that's highly contradicting, and I doubt they're going to change ladder parkour because one person isn't good at it.
  4. TheRealSteve_ Regular Member

XP:
    6,261xp
    i have been to hell tree worth it
  5. Remastered Silver

XP:
    14,636xp
    I've died on the bridge by my internet lagg lawl! I am hating myself SO badly!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.