1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Healer - Small Changes

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Diamond_Hunter49, Nov 20, 2017.

Suggestion - Healer - Small Changes
?

Should either of these suggestions be added?

ONLY the first suggestion should be added. 1 vote(s) 5.9%
ONLY the second suggestion should be added. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
BOTH suggestions should be added. 16 vote(s) 94.1%
NEITHER suggestion should be added. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I honestly don't care, I just want to sleep... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Diamond_Hunter49 Silver

XP:
    68,403xp
    Hello everyone! :) I have been playing as Healer recently and I've really enjoyed it! It's nice being able to feel like I'm making a difference by healing my teammates at mid or saving someone who is about to die. However, I would like to make a couple of small suggestions that would make the class better but not overpowered.

My first suggestion is that Healer should get a small amount of XP (Minecraft XP for enchanting, not Shotbow XP) for every person healed. This would be just like how Builder receives XP for placing blocks. The left-click ability would give more XP than the right-click ability due to the larger cooldown and larger amount of health healed. If Builder receives XP for doing its job, then why shouldn't Healer? It's just a nice little change that would make playing as Healer feel a little more rewarding. :wink:

My second suggestion is to make a notification appear in chat for the person who was healed. For example, if I healed a person with my right-click ability, then it would say something like "Diamond_Hunter49 has healed you 4.0 health." in their chat. This would allow people to know why their health went up all of a sudden and also clarify as to who did it if there are multiple Healers nearby.

I'm not 100% sure if something similar to my second suggestion has already been added, since I'm always the one healing people and not the one being healed, but if it hasn't been added then that would be a nice addition to the class. I actually made my second suggestion to the class a while back when they had a giant thread for class suggestions, but I don't think anything was ever done with it despite the positive feedback.

Hopefully everyone likes these two small suggestions! Again, there may be some sort of notification for people that get healed that I don't know about, but if not then I hope it is added. :)

2. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    794,045xp
    I like them a lot. Especially the 2nd one because healers go unnoticed when they should be thanked.+1
    Manchot999 and Diamond_Hunter49 like this.
  3. Diamond_Hunter49 Silver

XP:
    68,403xp
    Awesome! Thank you for your comment and support! :)
    Hingey and Manchot999 like this.
  4. LegendaryAlex Film Crew

XP:
    432,698xp
    Great suggestions!
    I rate them.
    Manchot999 and Diamond_Hunter49 like this.
  5. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    37,662xp
    these suggestions need to be added!
    Great attack on titan gif btw
  6. Diamond_Hunter49 Silver

XP:
    68,403xp
    Thanks! :D
    Manchot999 likes this.
  7. Manchot999 Regular Member

XP:
    18,199xp
    The healers are the true masterminds of this game : they decide who lives and who dies.

I tend to die a lot when I play healer (maybe because I suck at PvP so I rely on other players to do it for me and I heal them when they're low), so I think the XP gain should be something like 2 XP (2 green units from level 0) per half-heart. Would be a lot more fun than just grinding with enchanter!

+1000 to this. There's always the guardian sound which is unique to the healer, but that way people would be a lot more grateful when you heal them.

I know that feel.
    Small and convenient ease of life changes. +1
    Hingey, Diamond_Hunter49 and _Swipe like this.
  8. notswipe Jr. Developer

XP:
    168,086xp

These fine young men get it.
  9. Galap Developer

XP:
    872,550xp
    I like the suggestions and think they'll make a great addition to Healer, thanks :)
  10. Diamond_Hunter49 Silver

XP:
    68,403xp
    Awesome! I'm glad I could help make Annihilation even better. :D
    Hingey likes this.