1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Healer OP healing buff & Healer passive skill

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Smaragdon, Nov 1, 2021.

Suggestion - Healer OP healing buff & Healer passive skill
  1. Smaragdon Regular Member

XP:
    17,379xp
    I like the Healer a lot.

From healing a person in real life, you always get a bit of love yourself.

So taking that into account, an Annihilation Healer player should get a bit more love as well.

The Healer player gains 1 HP (.5 heart) for healing every 3 HP (1.5 heart) and Regeneration I for healing 6 HP (3 hearts).

Healers tend to look out for others, so this will make healers useful for vulnerable players and provide strength and flexibility to solo-cross the map to heal teammates from scout battles.

The self-heal works defensively but only when triggered by healing another player more first.
    --
    Healer's Grace is 2 HP (1 heart) absorption generating every minute, draining Healer up to 6 HP (!) (1 heart absorption and up to two normal hearts) for every player attacked withing 8 blocks radius.

This passive skill (absorption) makes Healer a great support for miners and raids, and should should conjure: "You are healed [x.\] HEART(S) *Golden Letters* by [player]'s Healer's Grace".

I hope you like my ideas and make Healer OP. :)

EDIT:
    1) The passive skill is like the Defender, but rather based on vicinity of teammates than being near Nexus. If the Absorption heart pops up when teammates are in range, that makes the Healer aware of when his passive skill is active.
    2) The healing effects on others should stack; so healing 3 teammates for 1 HP, amounts to Healer healing for 1 HP.. The regular Bloodbag item cooldown prevents the Healer from getting too much into God mode.