1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

HCFactions Map 19 End of the World / Map 20 Start of the World

Discussion in 'State of the Server' started by TravisArmstrong, Aug 17, 2014.

HCFactions Map 19 End of the World / Map 20 Start of the World | Page 2
  1. BaseddPanda Gold

XP:
    14,032xp

Reverted pots, 3 hearts per splash and 6 per drinkable, thats extremly balanced and fun to play, dont think its ban unless you played back then.

The kit is loved by most of the players who played back then, dont see it negative already.
    ___TrashMan___ and DatFancyGamer like this.

2. BaseddPanda Gold

XP:
    14,032xp

The invis pots will make fighting more fun since nobody will be able to go invis (its annoying to fight alot of flying amors and swords)

The kit is amazing and fun to play, it is a bit more strategic since you need to decide on how many drinkables you take since 1 drinkable is 2 splashes and basicly heals your health up fully.

Also bows were being used back then alot on this map, its hopelyfully going to be fun as it was back then
  3. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    Can you please try not to triple post? If you need to reply to a message right after you made one, use the edit button to save room on the thread.
    DatFancyGamer and bballheat like this.
  4. BaseddPanda Gold

XP:
    14,032xp

And? pre map 10 there wasnt eff5 haste II mining too and people had tons of diamonds, its so much better without because the map isnt mined out in a week and everybody has 3 stack of dblocks and already the money for a endportal.

The only thing that will be annoying is digging out big parts to make a base
    Zentz01 likes this.
  5. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    Eff 2= diamonds will be abundant for WEEKS
    R33PS and K3YD0N like this.
  6. ZoveReign Regular Member

XP:
    266xp

Valid Point. Great Job!! Its actually a good kit.
  7. Epic_Broconut Regular Member

XP:
    9,552xp
    looks good, love the prot 2 sharp 1... slash 1's is definatly different... :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. crazykid06 Platinum

XP:
    16,041xp
    Lol not a big fan on the Health II drinkable's but oh well, it might be a nice change for a while
  9. vap0ur Platinum

XP:
    14,135xp
    omgomgomgomogmogmomgogmogmogmogmogmgomggm
  10. Upjebs Regular Member

XP:
    1,204xp
    Why is that?
  11. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    Im fine with everything but the pick enchants....
  12. Upjebs Regular Member

XP:
    1,204xp

Please post some videos of the kit on the subreddit :( I can't post. PEople are so fucking retarded they don't even know what the kit is like.
  13. DoomedPigs Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    Im a bit new to HCF what will Kings Picks be? F4 still aka god?
  14. PumpinBackshots Emerald

XP:
    62,321xp
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  15. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    Stop crying. It's the admins choice. I'm not so pumped about eff2, but the rest seems fine to me.
  16. Natr Gold

XP:
    10,399xp
    No invis? I cry.
    Davidss10001 likes this.
  17. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    I noticed that in most of the videos that were posted on this thread, the PvP Tag was 30 seconds. Now, as I started playing HCF and paying attention to things in map 17, I'm still slightly new to this. Could you explain why the combat log was changed from 30, to 60? Like I said, I wasn't here beforehand so it'd be nice to know. :stuck_out_tongue:
  18. oBrave Regular Member

XP:
    6,274xp
    Please don't have Eff 2 Fortune 1... I actually plan on playing this map
  19. Im_Sal Gold

XP:
    37,933xp
    You never even fucking played before probably map 16. jesus christ this kit is good.
  20. Driftinator Platinum

XP:
    59,519xp

heated or nah. this kit is godly