1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers Hawkboy11 Does Not Have ShotBow Account And Got Banned For No Reason.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by 212GateKeeper, Jul 13, 2014.

Servers - Hawkboy11 Does Not Have ShotBow Account And Got Banned For No Reason.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 212GateKeeper Regular Member

XP:
    52,061xp
    My friend, hawkboy11 got banned yesterday for "INV Tweaks Automated"! He was banned in the middle of our first Anni team prep game so and we lost because we were thinking why he was banned. We think it is because he wass using his gaming mouse. He does not have a shotbow account because he does not really play shotbow and he could not make his own ban appeal. We will lose a very important member of our team if he remains banned. If you are an admin and you don't want him to use it anymore just msg me privately so I can tell him. If you want me to send a pic msg me and I will tell him to not use any of the features of the gaming mouse if you want. I want him unbanned as fast as possible so we can continue our prep and try to have a chance to enter the Anni Tourny. Please help.

2. Block_Master2000 Platinum

XP:
    92,853xp
    If he was using macros for inventory management and the like he will not be unbanned as the use of macros, and inventory tweaks is against the rules.
  3. 212GateKeeper Regular Member

XP:
    52,061xp
    Makes sense that macros are not allowed on the server, however my friend didn't know that, so I guess It is kind of dumb you don't get a warning... such as a kick from a server instead of a ban for a week :/
  4. IBlakeI Emerald

XP:
    982,331xp
    You should always read the rules before playing. He/she was violating rule 1., in this case.
    Cole5slaw likes this.
  5. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Also this is the wrong place for an Appeal. My signature below has a link to that if needed. Read the rules for the Appeal and then post, but if your Friend violated one of the rules I suggest he just gets another Minecraft account since violating any rules is a perma-ban. There's a very slim chance he'll get appealed for violating a rule.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.