1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Hasa Design

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Flexicution, May 15, 2019.

No Prefix - Hasa Design | Page 2
?

Bring back old hasa

Yes 14 vote(s) 46.7%
NO 16 vote(s) 53.3%
  1. Prompted Regular Member

XP:
    145,119xp
    Lots of gameplay was changed. There is now 3 ways to get on the wall without a grapple, as opposed to only one. Completely changes chokes and what not within the build.
    cyclone_43 likes this.

2. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    120,374xp
    You used to be able to see the pot chests from outside.
  3. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    24,577xp
    no, before the build chance you could see the chests from hasa entrance
  4. Marine_PvP MineZ Lead Admin

XP:
    255,455xp
    I am against unnecessary rebuilds that do not keep the feeling of the original build, but Hasa rebuild is more like 'improvement'. I can still get the original feeling of the build, and overall builds look nicer. I've also noticed that there are a few gameplay changes that are affected by the build, such as the ways to go on the wall. I will try to find a way to revert the ones that the PvP community doesn't like back as it goes under the gameplay category not the build.
    cyclone_43, Clip and Sacrificial like this.
  5. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    13,684xp
    No you didnt, you could see at least 2 chests that peaked over the edge. But now with the fancy new design and fences it intrudes on that.
  6. GJrocks09 Builder

XP:
    304,952xp
    Sorry for poking the beehive with a bat a bit too much. On a good note, I've made it so you can only get on the wall with the tower and you are now able to see the potions from the ground. Anything else?
    cyclone_43 and Sacrificial like this.
  7. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    24,577xp
    I think everyone will like that. thanks
    GJrocks09 likes this.
  8. cyclone_43 Silver

XP:
    96,734xp
    i love you
    Sacrificial and GJrocks09 like this.