1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Hasa Design

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Flexicution, May 15, 2019.

No Prefix - Hasa Design
?

Bring back old hasa

Yes 18 vote(s) 51.4%
NO 17 vote(s) 48.6%
  1. Flexicution Guest

XP:
    xp
    I feel like the old hasa design is more pleasing imo and i want to know what others think
    Monster_Bug likes this.

2. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    349,773xp
    Did they... did they change it?
    Clip likes this.
  3. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    14,053xp
    Yea
  4. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    349,773xp
    Any pics...?
  5. thx4loot Gold

XP:
    51,982xp
    Not a pic, but video:
  6. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    New one is superior to the old, its simply updating the build up to current standards, just like for example zerbia.

You just want the old one back cause its more convenient for pvping
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  7. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    I'd be down to bring the old one back but tbh I haven't really been affected by the change.

That being said stop rebuilding towms @the admins
    Clip likes this.
  8. thx4loot Gold

XP:
    51,982xp
    +1
  9. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    14,053xp
    +1
  10. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    I just don't like how they don't announce the changes. Maybe they did but I missed it but like zerbia i was super excited to go there in a long time and then i see this new build and I thought my memory was bad but found out it was a rebuild...
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  11. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Please stop rebuilding as much stuff. As this may sound like a cringy analogy, Fortnite purposely keeps Pleasant Park the same every patch because it's a reminder to them and the community as to where the game started, and I feel like Minez is rebuilding all their Pleasant Parks. I think you guys need to cool off on the rebuilds and instead add new builds or just leave the map alone for a bit and focus on some other stuff.
    Clip likes this.
  12. Flexicution Guest

XP:
    xp
    yeah zerbia and geuten is fucked i was just seeing where everyone else's head was at
    Mr_3141592653589 and Smartz_ like this.
  13. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    I think something that a lot of people miss is that it's not either rebuilds/new locations or more code updates. Stopping rebuilding/adding new locations doesn't make the coding any faster because the people who make builds are entirely different people than the ones that code. Also, while it would be nice to have new locations, you run the risk of making the map too big, which means fewer and fewer player encounters (leading to more of the mineZ is dead mentality) and a larger need for processing power and storage space. Rebuilds avoid this by re-purposing current map area into something new, nicer and more exciting, and keeping the same general feel of the build.
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  14. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    Nobody said that the time used to make rebuilds should be instead directed towards code updates?
    More so, what's the point of making rebuilds when a good amount of people don't want them. There are different things builders can do, maybe build dungeons or completely new locations?
    MTrout, Smartz_, Flexicution and 2 others like this.
  15. ro_cks Mini Builder

XP:
    1,496,967xp
    Old Al Hasa looked horrid, and the new one was created to keep the old feel but to update the visual. Little to no gameplay was changed.
  16. cyclone_43 Silver

XP:
    68,995xp
    Those walls are completely different, and the bank can be used to get on the walls now. Idk what you're going on about
    MTrout, Clip, Smartz_ and 1 other person like this.
  17. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Uhh... Have you played in it? Regardless if it looked horrid it doesn't play the same and is an iconic build. You guys are once again, not listening to the community...
    Sacrificial, Clip and cyclone_43 like this.
  18. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    14,053xp
    Little to no gameplay? The fact that you have to either walk all the way up to the pot tower to see if the chests spawn or just use esp is quite annoying. Sometimes A tip will happen, ill walk up and there will be like 0-1 chests. Another thing is that it is WAY too easy to climb on the wall/bank. So those choke points are now gone. Also, about the wall, the sides of the wall are much too high for anything to be knocked off by a bow (assuming that punch will be fixed in the next update). Not only that, but old Hasa didnt look "horrid", it was a classic, an iconic building which 90% of pvp happens around. You have indeed updated the visual but in doing so have gotten rid of the nostalgic look.
    MTrout and Sacrificial like this.
  19. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    349,773xp
    You always had to climb all the way up to see if the chests had spawned, or at least to get to the chests. Or am I missing something you said?
  20. silverbackconnor Regular Member

XP:
    219,692xp
    Lots of gameplay was changed. There is now 3 ways to get on the wall without a grapple, as opposed to only one. Completely changes chokes and what not within the build.
    cyclone_43 likes this.