1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Hasa Design

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Flexicution, May 15, 2019 at 4:00 PM.

No Prefix - Hasa Design
?

Bring back old hasa

Yes 7 vote(s) 36.8%
NO 12 vote(s) 63.2%
  1. Flexicution Platinum

XP:
    74,355xp
    I feel like the old hasa design is more pleasing imo and i want to know what others think

2. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    113,071xp
    Did they... did they change it?
    Clip likes this.
  3. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    12,068xp
    Yea
  4. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    113,071xp
    Any pics...?
  5. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    24,518xp
    Not a pic, but video:
  6. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    65,286xp
    New one is superior to the old, its simply updating the build up to current standards, just like for example zerbia.

You just want the old one back cause its more convenient for pvping
  7. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    92,874xp
    I'd be down to bring the old one back but tbh I haven't really been affected by the change.

That being said stop rebuilding towms @the admins
    Clip likes this.
  8. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    24,518xp
    +1
  9. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    12,068xp
    +1
  10. ACringyWeeb Platinum

XP:
    35,893xp
    I just don't like how they don't announce the changes. Maybe they did but I missed it but like zerbia i was super excited to go there in a long time and then i see this new build and I thought my memory was bad but found out it was a rebuild...
  11. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    41,123xp
    Please stop rebuilding as much stuff. As this may sound like a cringy analogy, Fortnite purposely keeps Pleasant Park the same every patch because it's a reminder to them and the community as to where the game started, and I feel like Minez is rebuilding all their Pleasant Parks. I think you guys need to cool off on the rebuilds and instead add new builds or just leave the map alone for a bit and focus on some other stuff.