1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Gun Game Patch 1-16-15: Premium Testing

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Robertthegoat, Jan 16, 2016.

Gun Game Patch 1-16-15: Premium Testing
  1. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Announcing The Gun Game January patch, live on servers NOW for Premium testing!

What is Gun Game?
    Gun Game is a highly competitive team-based shootout, centered around your ability to kill the enemy, progressing you through Wasted's arsenal of firearms. All players begin with an MP5; with each kill, a new gun is acquired. The first player to 18 kills wins the match!

Progression follows the order:
    Sub Machineguns -> Assault Rifles -> Heavy Machineguns -> Shotguns -> Rifles & Revolvers -> Pistols.

Where is Gun Game?
    The Gun Game villager can be found beneath the Wasted lobby sign, right beside the Wasted: Sandbox villager. You can also access Gun Game via the Diamond Hoe in your lobby inventory!

What has Changed?
    • New Guns: MP18, M60E4, .44 Magnum, Nagant M1895, and the Coach shotgun!
    • New Power-up system: Speed boosts, Bonus Shotbow XP, and more!
    • New Map: The Mine
    Premium Testing
    Exclusive Premium-only testing is one way of thanking those who make these updates possible by contributing to the Network's future. If you'd like to make a purchase contribution to Shotbow, and support future updates of this kind, check out the Go Premium page! You will gain immediate access to the Gun Game update.

Community Contributions
    I would like to also mention that there is no better time than NOW to roll up your sleeves and try your hand at map building! We would love to get some fresh new maps integrated into the game!

Your feedback is also welcomed. Have an amazing new feature proposal, Power Up suggestion, or just some thoughts in general about the update? You are encouraged to post a reply to this thread with questions/comments/ideas, or feel free to create a new thread under the Wasted forum section.

Credits
    A big round of applause for 97WaterPolo and the development team for creating this amazing update. WaterPolo has spent weeks perfecting the new gameplay features and fixing countless bugs. A huge thanks to him for his efforts in taking this from the planning stages to completion!

A big thanks also to DiezelTheo for contributing the new textures for the updated Wasted arsenal which will be rolled out soon to complement the new guns!

And finally, a big thanks to all the players who helped track down issues during development testing. You guys rock!

2. Deadtoad5 Platinum

XP:
    16,724xp
  3. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    This is for you, JACOBSMILE
    [IMG]
  4. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
  5. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    Sigh.
    That Emoji is going to haunt my nightmares. They'll become hypemares.
  6. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    I have been waiting for this day...

Can't wait to see Wasted: Control come out soon after! I hope...
    BrassBuilder and KoenigApfel like this.
  7. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    Gonna test it right now :)
  8. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    Well,it doesnt work on EU,you cant click the signs to start the game
  9. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    It would be really awesome to have some type of leader board in gun game.
    OneZedArmy and KoenigApfel like this.
  10. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    I already found a bug/glitch.If you shoot close to redstone lamp you can break blocks around it.I think it should be fixed.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    OMG YES ITS FINALLY HAPPENING
    TIME IS DEAD AND MEANING HAS NO MEANING

wait uhm no

yay! I waited so long for this!

Your finally becoming a big sheep :D
    KoenigApfel likes this.
  12. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    In response to Archi's post, we are investigating the issue, and hope to have it resolved soon. until then, I figure there's still a few adventure loving players who wish to explore for the time being. :)
    KoenigApfel and Archi_ like this.
  13. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Are we able to submiss gun game maps?
  14. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Absolutely!
    BrassBuilder likes this.
  15. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Awesome...
    Since I dont have to much ideas to build for my portfolio I can work on a gungame map

What About Some fallout/wasteland/warzone type of map... What do you think About that
    OneZedArmy and TomBrouwer01 like this.
  16. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    That would be awesome.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  17. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I have a map I'm working on and it may be too big... remember the one I posted about in like november?

Also I'm making a control map. Use it or I quit shotbow ;3 (jk best server eva)
  18. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    If you could ever build something similar to the city of New Vegas (Fallout NV) it'd be incredible.
  19. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Working on it bae
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  20. Joey_nINJJa Gold

XP:
    56,300xp
    Is this open to non-premium? When my Silver expires I hope I can keep playing this. No, I can't just buy it again, I wasn't the one who bought it. It was a b-day present from a friend.