1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide Guide to own middle

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Qosole, Sep 9, 2013.

Guide - Guide to own middle
?

Good?

Yes 2 vote(s) 33.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
YARR! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
ok 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I'm a pirate and I'm free 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Rawr. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp
    Hello, I'm Qosole and I'm here to tell you guys some ways on how to own middle. As most of you Annihilation players know, mid is very important. Diamonds are very strong and are very useful to rush other team's nexuses. If you enchant your armor, noobs in leather with their petty wooden swords (with the exception of Transporter, Warrior, Pyro, etc.) will only do 1 and a half hearts MAX. If you enchant it, they probably will only deal half a heart. Which is why diamond is really important. MineZ doesn't have diamonds for a reason. They are strong. Which is why I have made this guide. Now enough making a wall of boring text. Let's get on to the guide.

IMPORTANT: TECHNICALLY, EVERYONE OWNS SKYLANDS'S MID BECAUSE IT'S SO BIG. SO IF YOU ARE PLAYING IN SKYLANDS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO SOME OF THESE STEPS TO GET SOME DIAMONDS.

1. Weapons

You will definitely need some weapons to take middle back from those annoying little pests who are down there mining diamonds selfishly. The best weapons for this are the:
    • Bow
    • Sword (duh)
    • Wands
    If you enchant your bow to a nice Power IV Flame I Infinity I, those diamond miners won't stand a chance. However, sometimes there are people from the team that own mid running around mid protecting the miners. You don't want to lose your bow. So what I do is I build a giant tower overlooking mid. Make some pillars you can hide behind incase some people from other teams shoot at you. There you can shoot them with minimal distraction. BUT you have to watch out for those Scorpios...

Your sword is good if you just wanna jump down there and swing your sword at everyone. Won't go very well because chances are, those people down there will have diamonds or enchanted iron. Plus, you have to take some fall damage so you'll be weakened. I'm no saying that that tactic is terrible, but it's not the best.

The apprentice wand and the master wand are very good wands for annoying the heck out of the miners. You could even kill them with these. What I like to do is buy both (yeah that might sound dumb but listen) and fire both of them at one person. Damage plus fire is not healthy. Since they're on fire you can get a couple of shots or more with your bow.

2. Transporter (Skylands compatible)

You can use this class to make a teleporter to mid. Since mid is kind of far away from base, a teleporter will make it easy to come to and fro. Also, teammates that have lost their armor can come through and get some iron from the diamond people.

3. Scorpio (Skylands compatible)

Oh man. If you're too lazy to get a bow or a wand, just use this kit. Hook a diamond guy with your nether star and hit him. Repeat. You'll finally kill him and BOOM! Free diamonds!

IMPORTANT: In Skylands, you could still have bows and wands and swords and such. But you don't use them to take over mid. I use them for taking over the other teams' mid bases and reducing them to nothing. When they try to come back I kill them off again. Once they realize they can't come back, well, that's one less team trying to take mid away.

That is it for now! If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to tell me and I'll edit this post!

2. TheAether97 Gold

XP:
    27,966xp
    On skylands, I like to destroy other teams bridges to mid :lmao:
  3. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    excuse me sir, but i have a question. how do you use the 2 wands i can't fire people. This question is a bit nooby but please answer. Oh by the way very helpful guide. You have been given a like :wink:
  4. snipe7r Regular Member

XP:
    13,322xp
    Something I wonder about but have never tried is if you got 9 apprentice wands, could you rapidfire them all at one person?
  5. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp

Sorry for the late response:

You right click a player from a distance. If it doesn't work that means you're out of the wand's firing range. The apprentice wand does damage and the master wand does fire damage.\

I bet Shotbow have already patched that but its worth a shot!
    ppapa2000 likes this.