1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Grenades create the same smoke stuff like pigman and lobby-popping.

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Glitchyy, Jun 30, 2013.

Suggestion - Grenades create the same smoke stuff like pigman and lobby-popping.
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    14,221xp
    I honestly, would like to see this, but with more floating smoke particles. Or even black/grey firework stars(if there is).

I've posted this here too, from the reddit. For more feedback and just so that everyone see's it.

2. AlecJ Administrator

XP:
    382,705xp
    While just an aesthetic change, I like it a lot! It would be fun to see. It would make clan battles a little bit more interesting too (and fun to watch).
    Glitchyy likes this.
  3. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    18,663xp
    Everyone will waste their grenades just to see the explosion. At least the Americans will anyway.
    steels12 likes this.
  4. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    14,221xp
    Hahahah, YES!
    It would indeed.
  5. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    3,658xp
    That sounds amazing! I thought of that ageeeeesssss ago (like in october) but completely fogot about it until now.
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    17,107xp
    Great!Its just a little particle change so we dont see the grenades blow up into just a little vannila smoke, i hope they add it, so getting Grenades will be more fun and cool to throw and see.
  7. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    3,658xp
    And so all amricans shall waste their grenades for me!
  8. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    18,663xp
    Totally tried to steal my joke!
  9. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    3,658xp
    Yeah I was reinforcing the idea :)
  10. AbyssalFate2944 Platinum

XP:
    226,553xp
    God Bless MURICA' and her NadeSpammers.
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  11. VoidMiasma Platinum

XP:
    9,273xp
    Remove the hearts from the popping smoke and replace it with vanilla explosion as well as the smoke, I'd be 100% for it. But the hearts wouldn't make sense. "I love you. Let me throw my grenade... of LOVE!"
  12. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    14,221xp
    You're slightly off topic there. This isnt about lobby popping.
  13. VoidMiasma Platinum

XP:
    9,273xp
    Well, I was just saying that because everyone was agreeing on using the pop smoke as nade smoke.
  14. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    14,221xp
    Crap.. I read your first part wrong. No, I actually agree with you. I just need this to be noticed more and I'd be good.
  15. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    i like this idea, ascetics r important to make the game realistic! i was also thinking the flash bang shud also release a cloud of smoke so they can be used to escape thru and to make the blinded person not such an ez target.