1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Grenades create the same smoke stuff like pigman and lobby-popping.

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Glitchyy, Jun 30, 2013.

Suggestion - Grenades create the same smoke stuff like pigman and lobby-popping.
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    I honestly, would like to see this, but with more floating smoke particles. Or even black/grey firework stars(if there is).

I've posted this here too, from the reddit. For more feedback and just so that everyone see's it.

2. AlecJ Retired Staff

XP:
    381,204xp
    While just an aesthetic change, I like it a lot! It would be fun to see. It would make clan battles a little bit more interesting too (and fun to watch).
    Glitchyy likes this.
  3. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    18,163xp
    Everyone will waste their grenades just to see the explosion. At least the Americans will anyway.
    steels12 likes this.
  4. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Hahahah, YES!
    It would indeed.
  5. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    3,529xp
    That sounds amazing! I thought of that ageeeeesssss ago (like in october) but completely fogot about it until now.
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    16,607xp
    Great!Its just a little particle change so we dont see the grenades blow up into just a little vannila smoke, i hope they add it, so getting Grenades will be more fun and cool to throw and see.
  7. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    3,529xp
    And so all amricans shall waste their grenades for me!
  8. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    18,163xp
    Totally tried to steal my joke!
  9. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    3,529xp
    Yeah I was reinforcing the idea :)
  10. AbyssalFate2944 Platinum

XP:
    226,289xp
    God Bless MURICA' and her NadeSpammers.
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  11. VoidMiasma Platinum

XP:
    9,253xp
    Remove the hearts from the popping smoke and replace it with vanilla explosion as well as the smoke, I'd be 100% for it. But the hearts wouldn't make sense. "I love you. Let me throw my grenade... of LOVE!"
  12. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    You're slightly off topic there. This isnt about lobby popping.
  13. VoidMiasma Platinum

XP:
    9,253xp
    Well, I was just saying that because everyone was agreeing on using the pop smoke as nade smoke.
  14. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Crap.. I read your first part wrong. No, I actually agree with you. I just need this to be noticed more and I'd be good.
  15. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,692xp
    i like this idea, ascetics r important to make the game realistic! i was also thinking the flash bang shud also release a cloud of smoke so they can be used to escape thru and to make the blinded person not such an ez target.